Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
The class is supposed to do this thing where you put together a cologe(sp?), time line, or bag of things ;P, for a presentation where you tell the class about yourself. I don't wanna tell the class about myself. D: The teacher said you either do the presentation and get an A, or don't and get an F. I don't know how to tell her I don't wanna do it, 'cause she will most likley ask why, and I can't just go up to her and say "I wanna take the F." D: I just.. can't. D: ...Do you think if I just keep saying "I forgot" she'll eventually catch on? xD I dunno what to do. D:

I'm sick of having a dramatic signature.
herp derp derp Starbucks WOOO~~
STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump D:

STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I will keep bumping this 'till somebody replys D:

STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
My elementary school teachers used to always make us do that -.- I guess you should do it. You could always do what I did: Mumble quickly and quietly, and then sit back down at your seat ;D

Let this world explode. ♥

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats what I was gonna do, but she said we have to let the whole class see the pictures, and ect... and... i'm not doing it. o.o Some guys didn't do a book report, and they ended up getting F's... She just got less and less interested in them finishing it, then quit extending the date, and they got F's ;D Sorry, I'm going on like an idiot over here xD

STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
xD I always hated doing those things. In fifth grade, my teacher made us bring in a bag full of stuff that described us and we had to get up in front of the class and tell them all about how the item decribed us D:

Let this world explode. ♥

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
D: I would DIE if I had to do that Dx I remember doing on of these things in the 4th grade.. I actually looked forward to that one, crazy, right? xD But that was what we were itnerested in at that time, and this is on 'our history' or whatever. D:

STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Nuuuuuuugghhhhh D; D;

STARBUCKS WOOO~~

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it because you dont want to talk or is it because you dont want to tell the class about yourself? If it is the first one then face your fear. It wont be as bad as you think and the more you do it the easier it will get. I promise. If its the second one, bend the truth a lot. Or, focus on a couple of things that you dont mind sharing. Even the person who has lived an awful life can find okay things about their life. For example, someone who was in foster care may not want to say what there situation is, so they could just say 'my mum and dad are...'. They can leave out the finer detail that it isnt their real mum and dad. Just like someone with divorced parents wouldnt have to say there parents dont live together, they can just leave that fact out. Mention some of your favourite things. If you dont want to mention your real favourite things (like I dont go shouting about the fact that I write) then just mention things you like, or make it up. 'My favourite animal is a dolphin' etc. It would be quite easy to get hold of a picture of a dolphin. Pick a situation/ event/ or day out that you could talk about. You must be able to find something - even if its like a birthday party from when you were four. Talk about that. The beauty of talking about yourself is there is so much about you. Even if you get up and talk about your apperence. 'My name is...., im .... years old, i have brown hair and brown eyes' you are still doing what you are being asked and wont get an F. There are ways around doing things we dont want to. If you need some more help drop me a message smile

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

Please help...? D:

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is what I do all the time... I just shout/talk very loud, so they all have to cover their ears. ;D

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos