Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Helppp meeeee!!!!

Posted By:
hi_1_2 Lock
hi_1_2
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a social studies project due on wednesday, and all i need is to find 2 crazy/weird laws in spain, please, help!!!!!!

There are many noobs around the world. Help find a cure for noobitis. Everytime you post this, the charity gets one dollar. Help us cure noobitis.

I am a survivor of noobitis

This charity is for the people who don't know what a role play is ):

Together,we can find a cure (:

My other account is : Storm 1232

Helppp meeeee!!!!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Look up the laws about the bull fighting and they has to be the special laws for Spain cos it doesnt happen anywhere else what i can think of And is theres like the special publics holiday in Spain and its the law that its the holiday day. Like in England theres the May Day Monday and in America theres the Indepents Day. Thats all what i can think of right now and good luck Smile Nose

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Helppp meeeee!!!!

Posted By:
hi_1_2 Lock
hi_1_2
StarStarStarStarStar
okay thanks

There are many noobs around the world. Help find a cure for noobitis. Everytime you post this, the charity gets one dollar. Help us cure noobitis.

I am a survivor of noobitis

This charity is for the people who don't know what a role play is ):

Together,we can find a cure (:

My other account is : Storm 1232

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

latest videos