Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Can help with elemmantary through 6th grade science

Posted By:
natalie4life
natalie4life
StarStarStarStar
Come to the girl that always gets A's in science. Ask questions your parents can't answer.

I'ma taco

Nuff said

Posted By:
beastyallthetime
beastyallthetime
Star
the _________________ moved to the north side in wat year? and wat day?

---> this gurl

Posted By:
natalie4life
natalie4life
StarStarStarStar

"beastyallthetime" wrote:

the _________________ moved to the north side in wat year? and wat day?
I need more info Frustrated

I'ma taco

Nuff said

Posted By:
Sarissa4
Sarissa4
StarStarStar
Oh I Need Help With Math Not Science

I'm Sarissa Or Sylvie (Sil-vee). Most People Just Call Me Sar It's Short For Sarissa.

~Sar

Posted By:
Destinyyy.
Destinyyy.
StarStarStarStar
I'm in 6th grade. Can you help me make a project that has to start with a mousetrap and end with a baloon popping? I can't touch any of it after the moustrap goes off. It must only work by chain reaction. and there has to be three simple machines between the mousetrap and the baloon being popped. I can't use fire or dominos. haha it can't be taller or larger that 100 cm by 100 cm and I can't buy any simple machines like pulleys and stuff. I have to make them. Frown plzzz help!

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
ok well i'am in grade 7 well i'am in my grades it's 12 to 14 so i can help ya i have all as and a+ in subjects apart from maths

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
well destinny can you use ropes and or stirng i suggest rope and a safty pin tie one rope on the musetrap and put the rope on the mouse trap to a chair and then the other rope to the other end near the balloon put the safety pin on the rope by making a storng knot and pop the balloon

Posted By:
Proof Lock
Proof
StarStarStarStar
I'll help anyone out too.

waddup gotti?!?!
"Most intelligent member on Kidz World" - Forbes Magazine
"Potential to be the Kidz World 2011 member of the year." - New York Times

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm also willing to help. smile

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
Add Contact Block Best Answer - Chosen by Voters The water rises in the area just above the candle, because hot water has less density and thus rises to the top. When it hits the ceiling of the square, it turns left. By the time it reaches the left wall, it has cooled down again, so it falls along the left wall, and then moves towards the candle because the rising water on top of the candle sucks it towards the candle or if you don't need that there is Gary D Best answer 51% 7720 answers Member Since: December 16, 2006Total Points: 68,964 (Level 7)Points earned this week: 118 Add Contact Block Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Plant seed germination....place some plant seeds between wet paper towels and find out how many of the total number actually germinate. Grow plants in regular air, and in polluted air. Hatch out fruit flies on sliced bananas in a jar. Start an ant farm. Make a fire extinguisher from baking soda and vinegar in a jar. , Source(s): Retired police crime scene detective and CEO of a zoo & science museum and if you need the ansers to any progets or studys or homework go to sciencebuddies.org.uk

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D