Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 831
i had to write a persuasive essay for LA. and well...i always have trouble writing a strong closing paragraph.Frown my topic is longer school hours for a Spanish class and im opposing to it.my reasons are *its a ridiculous new rule *we can teach our parents spanish-i think that you can just go to a community center if you want to learn AND teach your parents *extra school hours could help us-i think that an extra hour of school isnt going to help our math grades go up.we get homework every day,if you take away that hour for studying or any homework,you get bad test scores *it could help us get a good job-you dont have to JUST know spanish to get a good job ok those are my reasons. can someone help me write a paragraph summarizing the arguments and then closing it with a powerful statement relating to my originally stated issue???(my paper says all that xD) thanks, ariana

I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
-
-
It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her.


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 831
HELLLLLP MEEEEEEEE!! Frown

I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
-
-
It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her.


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 831
PLEASE..Frown Frown Frown Frown somebody help meeeee...

I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
-
-
It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her.


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 662
Now in your case I want you to make sure you can STRONGLY support each reason you choose. Then when you restate your essay say "In conclusion because of "reasons" I disapprove of the choice to add hours to the school day so we can take a spanish class. I hope I helped Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043
I gotta do a persuasive speech. And it's all a big, big lie. 'Cause I don't agree with any of it. Just like, if you're struggling to get an ending paragraph, like PrincessCarly said, just do your conclusion and basicly summarise what you've said.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 662

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I gotta do a persuasive speech. And it's all a big, big lie. 'Cause I don't agree with any of it. Just like, if you're struggling to get an ending paragraph, like PrincessCarly said, just do your conclusion and basicly summarise what you've said.
What is your topic of the speech?

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043

"PrincessCarly" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I gotta do a persuasive speech. And it's all a big, big lie. 'Cause I don't agree with any of it. Just like, if you're struggling to get an ending paragraph, like PrincessCarly said, just do your conclusion and basicly summarise what you've said.
What is your topic of the speech?
About a Novel. I've got to persuade that the chosen character is the most important character in the whole Novel - when he's really, clearly, obviously, blatently not. -__-

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 662

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"PrincessCarly" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I gotta do a persuasive speech. And it's all a big, big lie. 'Cause I don't agree with any of it. Just like, if you're struggling to get an ending paragraph, like PrincessCarly said, just do your conclusion and basicly summarise what you've said.
What is your topic of the speech?
About a Novel. I've got to persuade that the chosen character is the most important character in the whole Novel - when he's really, clearly, obviously, blatently not. -__-
That's dumb.

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life


HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
ArIaNa iz AWSUM
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 831

"PrincessCarly" wrote:

Now in your case I want you to make sure you can STRONGLY support each reason you choose. Then when you restate your essay say "In conclusion because of "reasons" I disapprove of the choice to add hours to the school day so we can take a spanish class. I hope I helped Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
yeah you did...but it wouldve helped even more if it was on my paperBig Frown( i had to finish it yesterday so i didnt even bother to check on here..today it was due.. and i just checked right now to see if anybody read this Big Frown(( thanks anywaysmile

I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
-
-
It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

what eye color do u have?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

Whats Ewww to You?

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos