Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I need help with my math plw\ease hellpp!

Posted By:
paige-is-zombie
paige-is-zombie
StarStarStarStarStar
okay so like it says his Four Eraers cost as much as 2 pairs of scissors How much is one pair of scissors if one eraser is $ONE FIFTY? PLEASE HELP

I'm a zombie. I'll eat your fudgin brains.

Posted By:
Lt Hard Rock
Lt Hard Rock
StarStarStarStar
The answer is $3 if I am not mistaken. I read it over quickly, but that is what I got out of it.

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
-Thich Nhat Hanh

Posted By:
TheHawterWeasleyTwin(Fred)
TheHawterWeasleyTwin(Fred)
StarStarStarStar
Yup.3 Dollars I think.But then again,i'm only in 4th grade...all I did was add.xD

Fred Weasley Is LOVE!

Posted By:
Lt Hard Rock
Lt Hard Rock
StarStarStarStar
might as well give me reasoning: 4 erasers would cost $6. If you divide the amount of erasers and $6 by 2, that would give you the final answer of $3. Because one pair of scissors cost the same as 2 erasers. Now I need help with this problem: 5Mad2X - 20) + 25 + 9Y + 64 - 2y(y - 5) = 2y + 2X - 60 Just kidding that is easy smile

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
-Thich Nhat Hanh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D