Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

i am writting a report about owls

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
i know these things about them but i need more. they are awake at night. they are birds. they can fly. they have big eyes. they can almost do their head all around. got any more info?

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
You might want to change "awake at night" to "nocturnal". It sounds more knowledgeable. Also, you could give their scientific name which is Strigiformes. That's their natural order. Owls usually hunt alone but a group of owls is called a parliament. They are found everywhere on Earth except for Antarctica,most of Greenland and some islands. Their eyes face forward, and they cannot look sideways, which is why they turn their head.They don't have properly formed ears like us, they have ear-holes. Some species of owl have tufty feathers around their ear-holes.The smallest owl is the Elf Owl, and the two largest are the Eurasian Eagle Owl and Blakiston's Fish Owl. Hope there's enough info for you to construct your report. smile

"Please stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street." - Sherlock
"Crime is common, but logic is rare." - Sherlock
"The hell with the solar system, Watson!" - Sherlock
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene." - Watson.
"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket!" - Sherlock

Sherlock

A Great Detective

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, when I saw this topic in the boards, I thought someone was just being random.. But then, I read this and realized that someone was actually writing a report on owls. -_- Well, BEST OF LUCK THEN! xoxo

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

How do you think our world will end and why?

We the Kidz

Rate the signature above you!

How to remember locker number?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos