Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Chemistry Help! Please!

Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
StarStarStarStar
Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC

Chemistry Help! Please!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rooks" wrote:

Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!
[elloo Rooks] I dunno so Im gonna guess that the answers in the question Frustrated if its diluted that means theres like water in it so theres less of it. Heres me example - if you has the potatoes and you add the butter to the potatoes then they tastes less potatoey and more buttery but they still does taste of potatoes and Im not sure if this is right but this is me logic on it Good luck with your homework smile [whispers dont add the spider to it Wink Nose Tongue Out]

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Chemistry Help! Please!

Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Rooks" wrote:

[elloo Rooks] I dunno so Im gonna guess that the answers in the question Frustrated if its diluted that means theres like water in it so theres less of it. Heres me example - if you has the potatoes and you add the butter to the potatoes then they tastes less potatoey and more buttery but they still does taste of potatoes and Im not sure if this is right but this is me logic on it Good luck with your homework smile [whispers dont add the spider to it Wink Nose Tongue Out]
NEVER Wink as long as they are no rodents Wink hehe Thanks Huge Now I'm list for baked potatoes Grin Lol I got the answer though, you was right Big Grin

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC

Chemistry Help! Please!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rooks" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Rooks" wrote:

NEVER Wink as long as they are no rodents Wink hehe Thanks Huge Now I'm list for baked potatoes Grin Lol I got the answer though, you was right Big Grin
Your welcome Rooks weof weof Devil

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Chemistry Help! Please!

Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
StarStarStarStar
Weeeof right back at u! Wink Hehehe people have no idea what we are talking about lol

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

what your worst nightmare? by jaymir2cool14

Favirote BaseBall Team

latest videos