Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 482
Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26427

"Rooks" wrote:

Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!
[elloo Rooks] I dunno so Im gonna guess that the answers in the question Frustrated if its diluted that means theres like water in it so theres less of it. Heres me example - if you has the potatoes and you add the butter to the potatoes then they tastes less potatoey and more buttery but they still does taste of potatoes and Im not sure if this is right but this is me logic on it Good luck with your homework smile [whispers dont add the spider to it Wink Nose Tongue Out]

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 482

"hugebear" wrote:

"Rooks" wrote:

Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!
[elloo Rooks] I dunno so Im gonna guess that the answers in the question Frustrated if its diluted that means theres like water in it so theres less of it. Heres me example - if you has the potatoes and you add the butter to the potatoes then they tastes less potatoey and more buttery but they still does taste of potatoes and Im not sure if this is right but this is me logic on it Good luck with your homework smile [whispers dont add the spider to it Wink Nose Tongue Out]
NEVER Wink as long as they are no rodents Wink hehe Thanks Huge Now I'm list for baked potatoes Grin Lol I got the answer though, you was right Big Grin

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26427

"Rooks" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Rooks" wrote:

Hey, why does concentrated hydro-chloric acid react faster than dilute hydro-chloric acid? Thanks!
[elloo Rooks] I dunno so Im gonna guess that the answers in the question Frustrated if its diluted that means theres like water in it so theres less of it. Heres me example - if you has the potatoes and you add the butter to the potatoes then they tastes less potatoey and more buttery but they still does taste of potatoes and Im not sure if this is right but this is me logic on it Good luck with your homework smile [whispers dont add the spider to it Wink Nose Tongue Out]
NEVER Wink as long as they are no rodents Wink hehe Thanks Huge Now I'm list for baked potatoes Grin Lol I got the answer though, you was right Big Grin
Your welcome Rooks weof weof Devil

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Rooks
Rooks
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 482
Weeeof right back at u! Wink Hehehe people have no idea what we are talking about lol

A broken plane
A broken dream
A broken heart
A broken team
No words said
A silent vow
We loved you then
We loved you now

MUFC


play online games

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should animals really be used for scientif...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

How did you discover Kw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos