Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Help with school protject (Awenser my questions please!)

Posted By:
A brave Swedish guy_1883988 Lock
A brave Swedish guy_1883988
StarStarStarStar
(This is a copy pasta from another forum, but it's the last day and I need way more entries!) Hey, I’m having a School protect about genres of books, and I need to ask pepole questions about there relation to books! Here the questions I want you to answerer (if you want): Question 1. Do you read books? And if not, why? Question 2. On what part of the day, do you read the books you’re currently reading? Question 3. What kind of genre of books do you read? Question 4. You’re age? Question 5. Say you’re favourite book! Question 6 Why is it you're favorite book? Question 7 What country are you from? Thank you if you anwesering!

"Fun", haha.

Posted By:
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123
StarStarStarStarStar
Question 1. Do you read books? And if not, why? I do read books smile Question 2. On what part of the day, do you read the books you’re currently reading? Well...It all depends, mostly in the night cause of school and stuff, sometimes right when I get it from the library if its weekend. Question 3. What kind of genre of books do you read? I like alot of books, mostly all. Question 4. You’re age? 10 Question 5. Say you’re favourite book! Dont have a fave book, but I do have a writer. Jacqueline Wilson. Question 6 Why is it you're favorite book? As I said above, dont have a fave book, only writer. I like her because she writes stories that you like, just cant stop reading. You have to know the end. And after your done with one of her books, you want another, and another. Its just so interesting Question 7 What country are you from? From canada. current location? europe.

My name is..Elisabeth.. ♥

˙ʇı xıɟ oʇ ㄣℲ + ʇן∀ ssǝɹԀ ¡˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɐǝɥ noʎ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ˙˙ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos 'ʇıɐM

☺♥☺

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar

"A brave Swedish guy" wrote:

(This is a copy pasta from another forum, but it's the last day and I need way more entries!) Hey, I’m having a School protect about genres of books, and I need to ask pepole questions about there relation to books! Here the questions I want you to answerer (if you want): Question 1. Do you read books? And if not, why? i do read books Question 2. On what part of the day, do you read the books you’re currently reading? anytime i want to    Question 3. What kind of genre of books do you read?  any Question 4. You’re age? 12 years old Question 5. Say you’re favourite book! anything that i can enjoy Question 6 Why is it you're favorite book? anything i can enjoy and get in to Question 7 What country are you from? stanford (england but now in in essex england) Thank you if you anwesering!
thankyou for doing this

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Question 1. Do you read books? And if not, why? Yes, I do read.  Question 2. On what part of the day, do you read the books you’re currently reading? Sometime in the evening. Question 3. What kind of genre of books do you read? Biographies/Autobiographies, some fantasy, the "Young Adult" style, concept books (Communist Manifesto, Anarchist's Cookbook, etc.) Question 4. You’re age? 16...or 17. I can't even remember my own birthday! Question 5. Say you’re favourite book! The Perks of Being A Wallflower Question 6 Why is it you're favorite book? It is my favorite because it addressed a lot of topics that I was experiencing as a freshmen, and was very mature with it's subject content. Quite possibly the best book ever written, in my opinion.  Question 7 What country are you from? The United States of America 

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
^^; you do realize this is from a month ago? And the person doesn't need it anymore..... xDD 

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Question 1. Do you read books? And if not, why? Yes i do read Books. Because i like reading interesting Books with interesting facts or interesting story line. Question 2. On what part of the day, do you read the books you’re currently reading? Night. I'm reading one right now called ''Dinosaur Extinction Theories'' Question 3. What kind of genre of books do you read? I don't mind as long as the Book interest me. Question 4. You’re age? 14 years old. Question 5. Say you’re favourite book! - Ice Age Theories - Greek History Question 6 Why is it you're favorite book? Because it explains many theories and facts that are not known or needed to be knows. Greek History interest me in ways i can't describe. Ice Age is because i want to understand and know more facts on how the world histories are. Question 7 What country are you from? South Africa.

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArashiiBaka" wrote:

^^; you do realize this is from a month ago? And the person doesn't need it anymore..... xDD 
....Damn

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArashiiBaka" wrote:

LOL, I'm not gonna do it then. xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
LOLZ!!! xDDD I've done the same before xDD

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArashiiBaka" wrote:

LOLZ!!! xDDD I've done the same before xDD
Haha. xDD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

latest videos