Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Martin Luther and the Protestant reformation

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar
Heres what I've gotten from it The religious movement that had tooken place in the Western Church in the 16th Century, its leader were Martin Luther & John Calvin. The Protestantism Reformation had became one of the three major branches of Christianity. This church [or denomination] offered spiritual comfort. He was now against The Catholic church, and was forming a paper or document that shows that it isn't right anymore. He translated the New Testement into German.  Can anyone add on? Or help me?

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar
TY guys ;3

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I searched for the information's because i don't know much about it. This is what i found. - Luther questioned indulgences and corruption. On October 31, 1517 Luther posted, on a church door in Wittenburg, his 95 theses saying salvation is achieved through faith alone. He just wanted the church to clean up their act, but the church didn't want to. (Posting things on the church door was really no big deal, that is where people posted all kinds of notices.) The church basically laughed at him, but the people didn't laugh.) The Church was mad, but the people followed Luther. These people became known as "Lutherans."

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar
working on it now

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos