Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I procrastinate too much...

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, i'm not sure if this is in the right board, but it does have to do with school. We've been doing research on an animal our teacher gave us in ELA for the last month. But she never gives us enough time to DO our research! So she told us to finish evaluating our sources and Works Cited, BUT, what about the people who don't have internet access? I obviously do, but the people who aren't done and don't have internet access's grades are gonna drop. Even though i already get mostly Cs, Ds, and Fs in ELA because my ELA teacher never gives us enough time to do our work and gives us 3 sets of homework a night, sometimes 4... And the evaluating sources and Works Cited are due TOMORROW! -_- How do i stop procrastinating?

Read my profile...

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I was looking through the KW articles, and I found some helpful stuff. ^^ Plan Ahead: The first thing you should do is get yourself a planner – a date book or a calendar that you can use to write down all your upcoming assignments, projects and goals. Whenever you get a new due date for something, write it down in your planner right away so that you won’t forget that you have to get it done! Jot it Down: Writing down ALL of your upcoming projects, assignments and even things you have to attend, like a birthday party a soccer game, is a very important part of learning not to procrastinate! There’s a saying that goes, “out of sight, out of mind.” That means that if you can’t see it, you’ll forget about it. So, writing things down in your planner or on your calendar – and looking through it regularly – will definitely remind you that you gotta get things done! Set Goals: Procrastination is especially tough because, when you leave things to the last minute, you don’t leave yourself enough time to do them properly. A good idea is to break every assignment you get down into daily or weekly goals. So, if you have to hand in an essay in a month’s time, set weekly goals of getting a certain number of pages written until the due date, and write down those weekly goals so you don’t forget to meet them! - I find setting goals a good idea. :3

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. 1st, our school provides every student an agenda to write down homework and such. 2nd, kay. 3rd, kay. But what about with my ELA homework? D: With grammar, we have to go over what we were assigned the night before daily, but i don't have enough time to do the work! D:

Read my profile...

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
I have to do 6 things of homework tonight D: I only have 2 done so far! But, good news, dad is getting me out of Accelerated ELA! Big Grin

Read my profile...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Random

latest videos