Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

gifted

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
well my mom has this thing of me always wanting for me to be gifted and succeed and go to every gifted class and I go to 2 tutors I study like 4 hours a day and including school work and it just kind of hurts to do this much work and pushed around. My friend is younger than me and she is gifted and I am above average I am high and get like 97 each grade but still dont get in

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

gifted

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm in Gifted. It's not just about getting excellent grades; it's about being a critical thinker. Being able to go above and beyond. Being able to stretch your brain. Your probably not getting into gifted because your teachers think you're not a critical thinker. You can have the best grades and still not get into Gifted.

gifted

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
please help me because i mean really dont ignore me! Confused

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

latest videos