Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

super help super fast!

Posted By:
Christie4everr
Christie4everr
StarStarStar
ok who knows wat a story with a twist is? its my english hw its due tomroz plzz help! ASAP!

Life is confusing
Life is complicated
But u have 2 struggle ur way through the hola hoops
Wink

super help super fast!

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
ok you might be older than me but I think I know what it means. ok so it means that the readers wouldn't know what to expect and guess the wrong answer what would happen last. So if I was writing a story like the girl who was trying to save her pet or something obviously it would be the girl helps her pet and the pet stays alive really predictable so just do a story like that like in the end the pet kind of gave up the life and dies and the girl keeps the pet in her heart and the pet actually dies really sad but you don't need to do that you could do something different I have watched shows like that very sad

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

last one to say eggs win ! !

What type of pet do you have??