Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I NEED HELP WRITING A STORY-------------ADD A SENTENCE

Posted By:
FlipperStopperKLM
FlipperStopperKLM
Star
CHARACTERS=============================================================== Rhyen-Me Jay.J- My best friend(girl) Jordien-My best friend (girl) PLOT======================================================================= when you walk donw the tracks, about 5 minutes theres a beautiful lake and than 10 minutes there is a bridge that we love to hang out at. and then 10 minutes to my house IDEA 1=================================================================== Three Teens were walking to their favourite hang-out spot, the train bridge. The train bridge is a nice spot 5 minutes in from the road, it is everything you imagine to hear and see when in the woods away from everything. A Quiet, open, wooden bridge high above a river surrounded by woods and rocks. the sounds of the water currents hitting rocks, birds singing, tree's rustling, bridge creaking. Rhyan, The only guy of the three, lived the closest to the bridge. The bridge was Rhyans favourite place to be, he liked to be alone and away from everything, including his parents and siblings who always fought with him. Jay.J, One of the two girls, has been Rhyan friends for a long time and loves going to the bridge with him, they like to go on adventures there. Jordein Is a friend to Rhyan and Jay.J, But Jordein doesn't like going to the bridge as much as them. Jordein, Rhyan, And Jay.J were walking home from school, it was a Thursday afternoon and tomorrow they had the day off. The three walked home on the tracks as usual, because it takes a shorter amount of time going the tracks instead of on the road IDEA 2==================================================================== Rhyen, Jay.J, And Jordien were walking home from school on a thursday afternoon. Beautiful day, sun is shining, sky is clear, and the tracks are clear. The three friends walk the train tracks home because there's so much to see, and it saves about two hours of walking...

Rhyen smile

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
They all kept walking till they approched a trail leading them to a beautiful garden.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
FlipperStopperKLM
FlipperStopperKLM
Star

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:

They all kept walking till they approched a trail leading them to a beautiful garden.
Actually when you walk donw the tracks, about 5 minutes theres a beautiful lake and than 10 minutes there is a bridge that we love to hang out at. and then 10 minutes to my house

Rhyen smile

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.. They allkept walked 'till they approched a beutiful lake leading them to this bridge.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
Dovahkiin
Dovahkiin
StarStarStar
A town got nuked.

Dragonborn, Dragonborn,
By his honor, is sworn,
To keep evil forever at bay,
And the fiercest foes rout,
When they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray,
And the Scrolls have foretold,
Of black wings in the cold,
That when brothers wage war come unfurled,
Alduin bane of kings,
Ancient shadow unbroken

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos