×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2010
Posts: 9943

Yeah, I was hoping that I'd have no homework tonight, but, BAM! Right before fourth academic ended, my history teacher gave everyone homework due tomorrow. Two days in a row needing help with my homework ._. Anyway... What's the world's highest waterfall & where is it located? Where is the world's largest canyon? What's the world's largest island?

Read my profile...


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 2008

This is cheating. Do your homework yourself.

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2010
Posts: 9943

-_- Dude, it's just three questions. ...Australia's an island, right? Because I think I might of heard that it's an island a few years back. Or maybe I just don't remember. But, seriously, the map they gave us and the maps in my textbook are no help. And we're not supposed to use other maps. I dunno why. O.o

Read my profile...


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 10919

The Worlds highest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela. The Worlds largest canyon is the Tsangpo Canyon in Tibet. The Worlds largest island is Greenland

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 2008

First of all i don't like being called dude. And the textbooks have to give some help.

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2010
Posts: 9943

"mstery1100" wrote:

First of all i don't like being called dude. And the textbooks have to give some help.
I call lots of people dude, deal with it. No. No they don't. Not at all. Just list countries and mountain peaks. That's it, really.

Read my profile...


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 2008

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

First of all i don't like being called dude. And the textbooks have to give some help.
I call lots of people dude, deal with it. No. No they don't. Not at all. Just list countries and mountain peaks. That's it, really.
Ugh. Well ask your parents for a little help. 

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2010
Posts: 9943

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

The Worlds highest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela. The Worlds largest canyon is the Tsangpo Canyon in Tibet. The Worlds largest island is Greenland
Thanksies! Gosh, I never knew Greenland was an island. Learn something new everyday. And, SEE? MY TEXTBOOK DON'T SAY GREENLAND IS AN ISLAND. ...I'm glad I know where Venezuela is. 'Cuz if I had this homework in like, fourth grade, I would be all like, "I DUNNO WHERE VENEZUELA IS I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT COUNTRY BEFORE!" X{D

Read my profile...


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 10919

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

The Worlds highest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela. The Worlds largest canyon is the Tsangpo Canyon in Tibet. The Worlds largest island is Greenland
Thanksies! Gosh, I never knew Greenland was an island. Learn something new everyday. And, SEE? MY TEXTBOOK DON'T SAY GREENLAND IS AN ISLAND. ...I'm glad I know where Venezuela is. 'Cuz if I had this homework in like, fourth grade, I would be all like, "I DUNNO WHERE VENEZUELA IS I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT COUNTRY BEFORE!" X{D
Haha. I think Greenland is the largest.. I'll have to double check.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 10919

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

The Worlds highest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela. The Worlds largest canyon is the Tsangpo Canyon in Tibet. The Worlds largest island is Greenland
Thanksies! Gosh, I never knew Greenland was an island. Learn something new everyday. And, SEE? MY TEXTBOOK DON'T SAY GREENLAND IS AN ISLAND. ...I'm glad I know where Venezuela is. 'Cuz if I had this homework in like, fourth grade, I would be all like, "I DUNNO WHERE VENEZUELA IS I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT COUNTRY BEFORE!" X{D
Haha. I think Greenland is the largest.. I'll have to double check.
It is.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen