Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Can someone proofread my John Adams biography?

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so in History, we had to choose an American hero  and write a bography while listing a primary source, fact, and why their an American hero. So, can someone please proofread my report? Adams, John (1735-1826)   John Adams was born in Braintree, Massachusetts on October 30, 1735. He studied law ever since he went to Harvard. His life changed after hearing a speech about liberty. Liberty was what he believed in with all his heart.   Adams was part of the committee to write the Declaration of Independence. Thomas Jefferson wrote The Declaration, but Adams was the one to lead the debate to get the Declaration passed. In 1789, Adams was elected vice president for George Washington.  In 1797, Washington refused a third term and Adams was elected president. Adams had a poor judge of men, so he was a bad politician, Because of that, the Federalist party turned against him in the election of 1801. He returned to Massachusetts and died on July 4, 1826 in Braintree, Massachusetts. An interesting fact about John Adams is that he died exactly fifty years exactly after the Declaration of Independence was passed. The Declaration is my primary source since Adams was in the committee and signed The Declaration. He and Thomas Jefferson, his vice president, died on the exact same day. John Adams last words were “Jefferson still lives.” Although Jefferson died a few hours ago.  Adams was the one who led the debate to get the Declaration passed. Without him, we might not have had independence from Great Britain. This is why Adams is one of our great American Heroes.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
that was realy very good but if you want to get a higher grade read this below and just change a few things in yours. John AdamsLearned and thoughtful, John Adams was more remarkable as a political philosopher than as a politician. "People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity," he said, doubtless thinking of his own as well as the American experience.Adams was born in the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1735. A Harvard-educated lawyer, he early became identified with the patriot cause; a delegate to the First and Second Continental Congresses, he led in the movement for independence.During the Revolutionary War he served in France and Holland in diplomatic roles, and helped negotiate the treaty of peace. From 1785 to 1788 he was minister to the Court of St. James's, returning to be elected Vice President under George Washington.

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar

"buddy supmodel" wrote:

that was realy very good but if you want to get a higher grade read this below and just change a few things in yours. John AdamsLearned and thoughtful, John Adams was more remarkable as a political philosopher than as a politician. "People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity," he said, doubtless thinking of his own as well as the American experience.Adams was born in the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1735. A Harvard-educated lawyer, he early became identified with the patriot cause; a delegate to the First and Second Continental Congresses, he led in the movement for independence.During the Revolutionary War he served in France and Holland in diplomatic roles, and helped negotiate the treaty of peace. From 1785 to 1788 he was minister to the Court of St. James's, returning to be elected Vice President under George Washington.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Phobia

Debating Tips

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

Phobia

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Lions Or Tigers

latest videos