Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Polar bear report: need help!

Posted By:
Tamama
Tamama
StarStarStar
Ok, so I need to fill a report about polar bears, but I don't know what facts to write! Here are the categories I have to fill: body parts Body coverings Behaviors

banner
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
\(//∇//)\
(/ _ ; )

Posted By:
Ima Belieber
Ima Belieber
StarStarStarStarStar
They can go into immediate hibernation when food is scarce. They don't get lost.....and thts all i know

You Never Know Until You Try.

Posted By:
Classic_wonder
Classic_wonder
StarStarStarStar
·        The light color of the polar bear’s fur helps to conceal against the ice. When hunting, polar bears often try to hide their black nose with their paws.·        Polar bears have strong legs which helps them swim, and enables them to catch their prey.·        Polar bears have up to eleven centimeters of fat (blubber) on their bodies, to insulate their bodies so they can endure the arctic climate.·        The skin underneath a polar bears fur is black to retain heat, so that the species can cope easily with the day-to-day weather.·        Polar bears have large feet that they use like paddles in the water or snowshoes on snow, and their short solid claws are designed to help them move around on the snow and ice.·        They have small growths on the pads of their feet called papillae. Papillae increase the friction on the snow and ice, so that they can walk with ease. 

"All this time, I thought I had been learning to live, when I have been learning to die."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos