Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Essay...

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
For this Essay I have for Science, I need 5 pieces of evidence supporting evolution, and I need to explain how each supports the theory.. Any ideas? Please don't comment with anything against Evolution. If you want to say something like that, go to the debates.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Essay...

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
This may be over your head, but if you're old enough, you will understand...  he genomes of all organisms contain overwhelming evidence for evolution. All living species share the same basic mechanism of heredity using DNA (or RNA in some viruses) to encode genes that are passed from parent to offspring, and which are transcribed and translated into proteins during each organism’s life. Using DNA sequences, biologists quantify the genetic similarities and differences among species, in order to determine which species are more closely related to one another and which are more distantly related. In doing so, biologists use essentially the same evidence and logic used to determine paternity in lawsuits. The pattern of genetic relatedness between all species indicates a branching tree that implies divergence from a common ancestor. Within this tree of life, there are also occasional reticulations where two branches fuse, rather than separate. (For example, mitochondria are organelles found in the cells of plants and animals. Mitochondria have their own genes, which are more similar to genes in bacteria than to genes on the chromosomes in the cell nucleus. Thus, one of our distant ancestors arose from a symbiosis of two different cell types.) The genetic similarity between species, which exists by virtue of evolution from the same ancestral form, is an essential fact that underlies biomedical research. This similarity allows us to begin to understand the effects of our own genes by conducting research on genes from other species. For example, genes that control the process of DNA repair in bacteria, flies, and mice have been discovered to influence certain cancers in humans. These findings also suggest strategies for intervention that can be explored in other species before testing on humans.

Essay...

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone...?

Essay...

Posted By:
Infamøus Lock
Infamøus
StarStarStar
Google.

KidzWorld Member
sagesage

Essay...

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar
Why didn't you ask Rebecca?

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Essay...

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zonkers!" wrote:

Why didn't you ask Rebecca?
I forgott... Dx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos