Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

The apartheid: The effect on the South African Economy week 1 lesson 1

Posted By:
forceflow Lock
forceflow
StarStarStar
The Apartheid A long time ago in South Africa black people were separated from white people. They were not alowed to go to the same schools, use the sae toilets and even sit on the same benches. The black people were moved to the homelands were they were isolated from the rest of South Africa. I am not a racist. I am only telling people about the situation so that we do not make the same mistake again. Racism is not only situated on South Africa. It happens all around the world. The Americans were the worst in apartheid terms. Throughout the next 7 weeks I will teach you about this horrific time for the blacks and all the other races. Lesson 1, Week 1 Thulu and his family. Thulu lived on a farm in Durban, Natal. One day white men came and sent them to Zululand. Thulu and his family took everything and moved out in one day. The white people turned it into a big factory. Thulu lived in a small flat which he shared with many other people. He was not alowed to go to white schools and he was not alowed to play with white children. He liked playing with two white boys samed Josh and Thomas. One day a white man saw them playing. He shouted at Thulu and sent him away. Thulu and his family lived like this for 10 years. Questions and Answers. Answer the following questions about the story above on the coments. #1 What would you do in a time like this? #2 How do you think Thulu would have felt if he was surrounded by white people? #3 How was Josh and Thomas affected by the aparthied? #4 Because many people were crammed into the homelands do you think that there would be    enough food and water for everybody? #5 True or false? Thulu's race was honoured and respected. If you answer all these questions correctly you will recieve an Ecard and a friend request.

Please Post

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Should abortion be legal?

Are They Really My BFFs?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

Suicide isn't the answer.

latest videos