Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

History Help!

Posted By:
nattlz
nattlz
StarStarStar
This is for some stuff from seventh grade that I don't remember. 1) Why did Europeans organize themselves into a system of feaudalism? 2) What neighboring tribes invaded the Roman Empire? 3) Describe the weakness of the Roman Empire that started in the second century. 4) What Frankish leader took over the area of Gaul? *short answers please! Help is appreciated

I am part of the butterfly project! Are you?

The Butterfly Project!

I've gotten better for my friends and family. Who do you have to get better for?

Stay strong. You're beautiful and you are important. People care even if you don't see it. I promise.

History Help!

Posted By:
Marek.-
Marek.-
StarStarStar
1 -  Because of a need for security when a strong central government was not in place to provide it, and this was the condition of much of Europe of the Middle Ages. Some of the elements of feudalism were established during the Roman Empire. The elements involved a feudal pyramid of power, and the manorial system, with the serfs at the lowest level, provided a foundation for the rest of the system of power. 2 - Germany tribes. 3 - > Political transition of power from emperor to emperor. >  Lack of decisiveness to extend the empire beyond the Danube after long lasting Marcomannic wars. 4 - Glovis I.

They come my house, I kill em'.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Whats a new updation of google?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos