Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Livi4ever Lock
Livi4ever
StarStar
Hey i'm livi and i'm great at math so if your not i'll help!

when your done your done

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm taking an entrance exam, and I need help comprhending these topics: -Multiplication of Monomials and Binomials -Addition, Subtraction, and Multplication of Polynomials -Factoring Differences of Squares -Factoring Trinomial Squares -Factoring x(squared)+bx+c -Factoring ax(squared)+bx+c -Solving Equations by Factoring -Problem Solving using Polynomials Equations  -Simplifying Rational Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Rational Expressions - Addition and Subtraction of Rational Expressions with Like and Unlike Denominators -Solving Rational Equations -Polynomial Long Division -Real Numbers -Radical Expressions -Simplifying Radical Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Radical Expressions -Relations and Functions -Functions and Graphs -Linear Functions -Direct Variation Can you help me?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

I'm taking an entrance exam, and I need help comprhending these topics: -Multiplication of Monomials and Binomials -Addition, Subtraction, and Multplication of Polynomials -Factoring Differences of Squares -Factoring Trinomial Squares -Factoring x(squared)+bx+c -Factoring ax(squared)+bx+c -Solving Equations by Factoring -Problem Solving using Polynomials Equations -Simplifying Rational Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Rational Expressions - Addition and Subtraction of Rational Expressions with Like and Unlike Denominators -Solving Rational Equations -Polynomial Long Division -Real Numbers -Radical Expressions -Simplifying Radical Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Radical Expressions -Relations and Functions -Functions and Graphs -Linear Functions -Direct Variation Can you help me?
Only One I can help with...Functions and Graphs. A function table will be used to calcuate pinpoints in an x and y graph. say...1 and -5. I positive to x, negative 5 to y. Using this you will either have to find the shape it makes on an x and y graph or....the pattern that it uses to calcuate the numbers. Graph is where you take the data from the functions and put the data on either a scatter/tally chart or a quadrant graph.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -

play online games

latest forum posts

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

I hate feeling lonely

Should I stop being friends

Name A Drink Without an "E"

Favorite Subject to tlk about

Its a never ending game!

latest videos