Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I'm here to help with eveything about math!

Posted By:
Livi4ever Lock
Livi4ever
StarStar
Hey i'm livi and i'm great at math so if your not i'll help!

when your done your done

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm taking an entrance exam, and I need help comprhending these topics: -Multiplication of Monomials and Binomials -Addition, Subtraction, and Multplication of Polynomials -Factoring Differences of Squares -Factoring Trinomial Squares -Factoring x(squared)+bx+c -Factoring ax(squared)+bx+c -Solving Equations by Factoring -Problem Solving using Polynomials Equations  -Simplifying Rational Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Rational Expressions - Addition and Subtraction of Rational Expressions with Like and Unlike Denominators -Solving Rational Equations -Polynomial Long Division -Real Numbers -Radical Expressions -Simplifying Radical Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Radical Expressions -Relations and Functions -Functions and Graphs -Linear Functions -Direct Variation Can you help me?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

I'm taking an entrance exam, and I need help comprhending these topics: -Multiplication of Monomials and Binomials -Addition, Subtraction, and Multplication of Polynomials -Factoring Differences of Squares -Factoring Trinomial Squares -Factoring x(squared)+bx+c -Factoring ax(squared)+bx+c -Solving Equations by Factoring -Problem Solving using Polynomials Equations -Simplifying Rational Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Rational Expressions - Addition and Subtraction of Rational Expressions with Like and Unlike Denominators -Solving Rational Equations -Polynomial Long Division -Real Numbers -Radical Expressions -Simplifying Radical Expressions -Multiplication and Division of Radical Expressions -Relations and Functions -Functions and Graphs -Linear Functions -Direct Variation Can you help me?
Only One I can help with...Functions and Graphs. A function table will be used to calcuate pinpoints in an x and y graph. say...1 and -5. I positive to x, negative 5 to y. Using this you will either have to find the shape it makes on an x and y graph or....the pattern that it uses to calcuate the numbers. Graph is where you take the data from the functions and put the data on either a scatter/tally chart or a quadrant graph.

FOOL! My Legend Dates Back to The 11th of 2000!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Hits

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Hay Day or Farm Ville

latest videos