Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Addiction

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's just say I'm addicted to something. Maybe...I don't know...my cOmPuTeR. I used to be the smartest kid in my class, high grades in everything. But now, it's kind sucking up my life. I'm going to middle school in August, and I'll have whole NEW stuff to learn, and I still don't have my 7x facts down. I can't seem to get myself of the computer, even when I have a quiz to study for. What do I do? Technology is weighing me DoWn

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Addiction

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
You have to set limits for yourself. You can't spend all day on the computer. That stuff doesn't fly in middle through college. You're going to have work and you're going to begin to have to really apply yourself. 

Addiction

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to set an alarm or something, when the alarm goes off - you MUST come off. Like a time limit.

Left.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos