Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

-The Brains (Homework Help)-

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
I accept questions like: - math -science -history (probably only Canadian) -language -writing -music -a question that looks part brain teaser Rules: -be precise (if possible) -no swearing here! -u can comment about a subject You'll get your answers really quickly!Ask away! -Gwen

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!
  I have to agree with ImSoOld here.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

Depends on your eye color. yawn 

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
Eh...No.

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Jack Mack"][quote="Cartoonstationary"]You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?[/quote]Depends on your eye color. yawn [/quote YES. SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.

The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless -

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.

The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless -

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Being bullied

Old Disney New Disney ????

List the Worst Shows Ever

Being bullied

Being bullied

Being bullied

latest videos