Back left
Back right

-The Brains (Homework Help)-

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I accept questions like: - math -science -history (probably only Canadian) -language -writing -music -a question that looks part brain teaser Rules: -be precise (if possible) -no swearing here! -u can comment about a subject You'll get your answers really quickly!Ask away! -Gwen

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:

Thumb

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:

Thumb

"ImSoOld" wrote:

Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!
  I have to agree with ImSoOld here.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Depends on your eye color. yawn 

Posted By:

Thumb
Eh...No.

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:

Thumb
[quote="Jack Mack"][quote="Cartoonstationary"]You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?[/quote]Depends on your eye color. yawn [/quote YES. SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity