Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 878
I accept questions like: - math -science -history (probably only Canadian) -language -writing -music -a question that looks part brain teaser Rules: -be precise (if possible) -no swearing here! -u can comment about a subject You'll get your answers really quickly!Ask away! -Gwen

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 878

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!
  I have to agree with ImSoOld here.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4844

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Depends on your eye color. yawn 


Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
Eh...No.

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)


Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 336
[quote="Jack Mack"][quote="Cartoonstationary"]You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?[/quote]Depends on your eye color. yawn [/quote YES. SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9264
Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9264

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

earth quake in nepal and northern part of ...

greeting

greeting

greeting

Last one to say postman pat wins

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last one to say Earth wins.

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

What are you wearing right now?

Last one to say Earth wins.

latest videos