Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

-The Brains (Homework Help)-

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
I accept questions like: - math -science -history (probably only Canadian) -language -writing -music -a question that looks part brain teaser Rules: -be precise (if possible) -no swearing here! -u can comment about a subject You'll get your answers really quickly!Ask away! -Gwen

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?
Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

Oh! I know! Black, just like his soul!
  I have to agree with ImSoOld here.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

Depends on your eye color. yawn 

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
Eh...No.

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Jack Mack"][quote="Cartoonstationary"]You are the bus driver. 7 kids got off the bus, so now there were  45. 8 got on and 4 got off. then 20 more got on. What color were the bus drivers eyes? I know the answer, Do you?[/quote]Depends on your eye color. yawn [/quote YES. SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

latest videos