Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

-The Brains (Homework Help)-

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.
solar eclipse is hard?    he's wearing sunglasses?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
solar eclipse is hard? he's wearing sunglasses?
No. Would it help if I told you he got a discount?

AlphaT^2=BITW

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
now you've got me thinking he's blind. which wouldn't make sense as it was "amazingly black" or was he old and his cataracts suddenly got a helluva lot worse?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
now you've got me thinking he's blind. which wouldn't make sense as it was "amazingly black" or was he old and his cataracts suddenly got a helluva lot worse?
Your farther from it than ever.

AlphaT^2=BITW

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
now you've got me thinking he's blind. which wouldn't make sense as it was "amazingly black" or was he old and his cataracts suddenly got a helluva lot worse?
darn. The sun was behind a building? the sun was behind a bear that attacked him? 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
darn. The sun was behind a building? the sun was behind a bear that attacked him?
uh no

AlphaT^2=BITW

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
uh no
Hmm...What i know of is that in November,the sun rises at about 8:00 or later (here in Canada.).And it sets at an early 5:00 or so.So lets see...: solar eclipse...nope! blocked building...nope! Construction of a building finished...possible. Some people sets up camp at the hill where the sunrise is...also possible. Tow in something that can block the sunlight in town...possible. ....that's pretty much of what i can think of.Any of my possibilities correct?

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Solar eclipse, perhaps?
uh no
Hmm...What i know of is that in November,the sun rises at about 8:00 or later (here in Canada.).And it sets at an early 5:00 or so.So lets see...: solar eclipse...nope! blocked building...nope! Construction of a building finished...possible. Some people sets up camp at the hill where the sunrise is...also possible. Tow in something that can block the sunlight in town...possible. ....that's pretty much of what i can think of.Any of my possibilities correct?
No....and with that....I will post the answer: IT WAS BLACK FRIDAY!!!! He rides into town....On the day Friday, and he buys the rosener at a DISCOUNT.  Black Firday.

AlphaT^2=BITW

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I think you're all wrong. He's a hillbilly, so he's an idiot and can't tell the difference between A.M. and P.M.  When he left, it really was 8 P.M. 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

No, I think you're all wrong. He's a hillbilly, so he's an idiot and can't tell the difference between A.M. and P.M. When he left, it really was 8 P.M.
No, Hillybillys are smart, well, some of them, believe me..I live near a roadkill eating computer genious.

AlphaT^2=BITW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos