Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

-The Brains (Homework Help)-

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

No, I think you're all wrong. He's a hillbilly, so he's an idiot and can't tell the difference between A.M. and P.M. When he left, it really was 8 P.M.
No, Hillybillys are smart, well, some of them, believe me..I live near a roadkill eating computer genious.
Oh,ok! Wait!I've got one for u guys: So,a new bridge was made,and it can hold only 250 thousand tonnes.One day,a truck that weights the same as the bridge can handle strolls by.Suddenly,a seagull lands on the walking side of the bridge.Why didn't the brigade collapse? Hint: it has nothing to do with math

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
Cause it wasn't a brigade? I don't know! xD

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"designer_me555" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...a Hillbilly rides into town on Firday at exactly 7:00 AM. In the middle of November. There the Hillbilly goes to the store with a wooden, uneven fiddle needs to by a new rosener......he goes into a store and buys the rosener....and he stays for about 1 hour..he comes back out, and in the daytime it is amazingly black, how is the daytime black if he was only in the store for one hour? Placing him a 8:00 AM. No one can get this one..i made it up myself.
Solar eclipse, perhaps?
Its a brain teaser, its not spost to be that hard, So No.
solar eclipse is hard? he's wearing sunglasses?
No. Would it help if I told you he got a discount?
now you've got me thinking he's blind. which wouldn't make sense as it was "amazingly black" or was he old and his cataracts suddenly got a helluva lot worse?
Your farther from it than ever.
darn. The sun was behind a building? the sun was behind a bear that attacked him?
uh no
Hmm...What i know of is that in November,the sun rises at about 8:00 or later (here in Canada.).And it sets at an early 5:00 or so.So lets see...: solar eclipse...nope! blocked building...nope! Construction of a building finished...possible. Some people sets up camp at the hill where the sunrise is...also possible. Tow in something that can block the sunlight in town...possible. ....that's pretty much of what i can think of.Any of my possibilities correct?
No....and with that....I will post the answer: IT WAS BLACK FRIDAY!!!! He rides into town....On the day Friday, and he buys the rosener at a DISCOUNT.  Black Firday.
Ah. I see. having only moved here recently I still think of bushfires when someone says black friday. lol.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

No, I think you're all wrong. He's a hillbilly, so he's an idiot and can't tell the difference between A.M. and P.M. When he left, it really was 8 P.M.
No, Hillybillys are smart, well, some of them, believe me..I live near a roadkill eating computer genious.
Oh,ok! Wait!I've got one for u guys: So,a new bridge was made,and it can hold only 250 thousand tonnes.One day,a truck that weights the same as the bridge can handle strolls by.Suddenly,a seagull lands on the walking side of the bridge.Why didn't the brigade collapse? Hint: it has nothing to do with math
they probably understated the weight guidelines as a precaution. it's pretty common.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
No & no. 2nd hint: think about the cargo & weight...Wink

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

No & no. 2nd hint: think about the cargo & weight...Wink
because it "strolled" by... and trucks can't walk and also it wasn't actually on the bridge?

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
It's been a while... But finally!I am in the hard grade 7 class!It's gonna be a pain,but i can now take questions that are up to grade 7! Same categories as my old post,so ask away!!!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

I accept questions like: - math -science -history (probably only Canadian) -language -writing -music -a question that looks part brain teaser Rules: -be precise (if possible) -no swearing here! -u can comment about a subject You'll get your answers really quickly!Ask away! -Gwen

May you please help me with maths please ?

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos