Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Homework, homework, homework!!!!!

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
I'm just tired of this word 'HOMEWORK' I mean there should be a limit for it but no..... You may not believe this but today I got almost every subject homework including English Algebra, Geometry, Marathi (Indian language).... Y dont our teachers and parents understand...... Studies r important n cannot be neglected but it doesnt mean that we should study 24/7...... I mean in the morning go to school, after havin lunch go to tuitons and after coming back again do homework n byheart what is left... Have any opinions or suggestions then please do post here..... Gtg, remember... My homework! See-ya...!

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been in your shoes before. I am an honor student and we get homework alot of times, even during Christmas vacation . My parents say it's for your own good, and they agree that I get alot of homework too much. Something it's too much that me and my family can't go to dinners or just simply go out. I guess there are some benefits though. After all that homework and studies, I passed all my state exams with high scores. So I thank my teachers and parents for helping me . smile

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm home schooled, at my own home. I'm not sure if I'm without homework or that's all I get...

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I get so much homework, and I don't do most of it. I make excuses and sometimes they work on those stupid teachers. c: But homework is important. The teachers know what us kids are like at home. We play games on the PS3, computer and just go on social sites to chat with our friends. My mom said I need to do more homework because I am failing in science. Stupid science.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

I get so much homework, and I don't do most of it. I make excuses and sometimes they work on those stupid teachers. c: But homework is important. The teachers know what us kids are like at home. We play games on the PS3, computer and just go on social sites to chat with our friends. My mom said I need to do more homework because I am failing in science. Stupid science.
science is fun! explosions, fire tricks, non-Newtonian fluids!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar
IM OUT OF SCHOOL SO I DNT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THAT

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
well... I go to an online school and i rarly do the homework(i don't even think we get graded on it) and i get really high scores on most, if not all, of my tests, i'm in an avanced math class(geometry this fall), can read and comprehend Romeo and Juilet, and get As and Bs..... so really i'm with you on the less home work thing, or make it extra credit, it's not like it'll effect alot of people

Germany!

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar
IM ON SUMMER VACTION SO NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

Posted By:
sweetkittylover2012 Lock
sweetkittylover2012
StarStarStar
yes, we know!

A FH Lover!!! Big Grin

Posted By:
sweetkittylover2012 Lock
sweetkittylover2012
StarStarStar
i hate homework. i'd let my dog eat it if i had one without letting my mom know. Big Grin

A FH Lover!!! Big Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

latest videos