Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

How to Make It Through Middle School Without Completely Exploding

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
You've just made it out of elementary school, and you are about to go into middle school/junior high. Now, maybe you didn't do well then, and you want to do well now to impress those high schools (Believe it or not, the really advanced ones start checking in 6th or 7th grade.) Maybe you did do well, but now you want to learn how to balance the new components of middle school while maintaining a social life. There's no need to fear, How to Make It Through Middle School Without Completely Exploding is here! As a recent graduate of middle school with a B+ average and the female recipient of the American Legion Award, I will be giving you tips on how to make these 2-3 years the best ones until high school. Contents:  1.  Preparation During the Summer 2. Your Locker: Friend or Foe? 3. Classroom Changes 4. Teachers: First Impressions and How to Keep Them 5. Homework/Studying 6. Tests/Quizzes/Finals 7. Cheating 8. Balancing School and a Social Life 9. School Dances 10. Summing it Up

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Preparation During the Summer/Organization Summertime. Yes, it is a time for fun, but it should also be a time for preparation for the new year. Maybe you were given summer assignments and a supply list. Once you got these things, you probably scoffed, and forgot about them until you read this post. (I just read your mind didn't I?) How do I know this? Because that's what I thought the first time I got these things. Anyway, here are some tips for what you should do to prepare during the summer: 1. Get Summer Assignments Out of the Way ASAP: Maybe you were given a worksheet or two to complete before the end the summer, or some books to read and write a report on. Whatever it is, get out of the way ASAP! You don't want to be spending the last few days of summer hastily slapping together crummy reports, or filling in wrong answers on worksheets. Get them done maybe within the first two weeks or so. This way, you get as much summer fun as you can within the last few weeks, and you have time to make changes if they're needed. 2. Get Your Supplies Ready: Ah, the smell of fresh notebooks, and the feeling of loose paper. Supply shopping is truly my favorite part of preparing for school. What you get though, can make or break you. I suggest that you get the things on your list, but also some added things: Day Planner/Agenda- These are a great thing to have. They will help you organize your schedule, and remind you about upcoming homework, tests, quizzes, and projects. You could get any kind of planner, but I suggest you get a teacher planner. One Big Binder: The supply list suggests most of the time you get multiple 1 inch binders, but I find it easier to carry a large binder along with me at all times. You could get multiple folders and notebooks to place inside fro each subject. 3. Waking Patterns: You are most likely used to sleeping in until 10 by this point in the summer, but you are going to need to work on that. During the last week of summer, set your alarm clock to whatever time you need to get up for school, and get up at that time. This will then become clockwork, and you will be waking up at that time. 

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^-^ Great thread. 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
kit07
kit07
StarStarStar
where is the locker friend or foe thing

LiVe LiFe To ThE fUlLeSt!!!!!!
yOu OnLy LiVe OnCe!!smile

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool !

Danbo i love danbo xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos