Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I don't know how to start my speech

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I've written lots of speeches before but I can't figure out how to start this one. I have to write about a hero, so I'm writing about Cathy Cassidy, who by reading her books turned me into a bookworm. I think I have to finish my speech by monday and I haven't started but anyway..

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I've written lots of speeches before but I can't figure out how to start this one. I have to write about a hero, so I'm writing about Cathy Cassidy, who by reading her books turned me into a bookworm. I think I have to finish my speech by monday and I haven't started but anyway..
Well, looks like you're a wait-till-the-last-minute person, like me. X3 Anyways, maybe you could start with something about how you didn't read much till you started reading her books ... or something like that.

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Well, looks like you're a wait-till-the-last-minute person, like me. X3 Anyways, maybe you could start with something about how you didn't read much till you started reading her books ... or something like that.
Okay xD I'm also worried that my teacher will tell me its not what I was supposed to do because she's more of an idol sort of. actually I started early at my homework centre on tuesday but we had exams and the teacher said, don't worry about speeches until thursday and I never got much done then.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Okay xD I'm also worried that my teacher will tell me its not what I was supposed to do because she's more of an idol sort of. actually I started early at my homework centre on tuesday but we had exams and the teacher said, don't worry about speeches until thursday and I never got much done then.
OOOOOOOOOOOH. Well then, I hope I helped a little Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With F.

freind chat

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.