x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

I don't know how to start my speech

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I've written lots of speeches before but I can't figure out how to start this one. I have to write about a hero, so I'm writing about Cathy Cassidy, who by reading her books turned me into a bookworm. I think I have to finish my speech by monday and I haven't started but anyway..

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I've written lots of speeches before but I can't figure out how to start this one. I have to write about a hero, so I'm writing about Cathy Cassidy, who by reading her books turned me into a bookworm. I think I have to finish my speech by monday and I haven't started but anyway..
Well, looks like you're a wait-till-the-last-minute person, like me. X3 Anyways, maybe you could start with something about how you didn't read much till you started reading her books ... or something like that.

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Well, looks like you're a wait-till-the-last-minute person, like me. X3 Anyways, maybe you could start with something about how you didn't read much till you started reading her books ... or something like that.
Okay xD I'm also worried that my teacher will tell me its not what I was supposed to do because she's more of an idol sort of. actually I started early at my homework centre on tuesday but we had exams and the teacher said, don't worry about speeches until thursday and I never got much done then.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Okay xD I'm also worried that my teacher will tell me its not what I was supposed to do because she's more of an idol sort of. actually I started early at my homework centre on tuesday but we had exams and the teacher said, don't worry about speeches until thursday and I never got much done then.
OOOOOOOOOOOH. Well then, I hope I helped a little Love

Latest Forum Posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

Throw anything at the user below

The person below me

The person below me

You Failed To Mention

Spell your name backwards-moved

Name SomeOne Who Is Online Right Now

Star Swirl and Polaris (Unfinished)

Lets Count!