Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Okay, so I have a few questions to ask about the Olympics.... Who came up with the idea of holding the Olympics? Where was the first Olympics held? Thanks! Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Okay, so I have a few questions to ask about the Olympics.... Who came up with the idea of holding the Olympics? Where was the first Olympics held? idk Thanks! Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Bump

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Okay, so I have a few questions to ask about the Olympics.... Who came up with the idea of holding the Olympics? Where was the first Olympics held? Thanks! Big Grin
They where first heald in Olympia in Athens (I think), Greece, Europe. IDK the first one tho. :\ 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
The olympics was first held in Athens, in Greece, I'm not too sure who actually invented the olympics, like the first ever olympics, but I think a man named Baron Pierre de Courbetin created the modern olympics we have today. o_o

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, the first olympic game was held in Athens, Greece but I'm not sure who invented it. Sorry if this is late.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity