Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Religion Help, Please?

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
I was working on religion homework (Sadlier We Live Our Faith, Grade 8, chapter 5, page 57) and I was wondering if I could have some assistance on answering a question.  The question is what could you say to someone your own age to emphasize the positive nature of chasity?  I have no idea.

Religion Help, Please?

Posted By:
TIBERIVSVEXILLARIVS Lock
TIBERIVSVEXILLARIVS
StarStarStar
Hello. 

You could tell them what happens if they aren't chaste. Also explain how ### outside of marriage is a mortal sin. When we are in mortal sin, we excommunicated ourselves from the life of the Church. 

God bless and happy Easter,
TIBERIVS VEXILLARIVS

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonæ voluntatis! Laudamus te, benedicimus te, adoramus te, glorificamus te. Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam!

Propituis esto, parce nobis Dominē!
O Sanctissima! O Pissisima! Dulce Virgo Maria!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Black Hole That is My Depression

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos