x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
Yeah what grade are you in..?
4th
Then how are you thirteen?


Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 353
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Can I help. I am in the 5-6 gifted class Smile Nose

give me a chance
i dont bitee


Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 443
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
Yeah what grade are you in..?
4th
Then how are you thirteen?
I enrolled late because my massive intellect took time to develop and I couldn't function properly until now.


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
Yeah what grade are you in..?
4th
Then how are you thirteen?
I enrolled late because my massive intellect took time to develop and I couldn't function properly until now.
A plausible excuse. *pushes glasses in place* It will not cut it, though.


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
i dunno why but this actually made me laugh pretty hard.  my old geometry teacher had a chart with a bunch of the polyhedrons and we would just ask her questions about them instead of whatever the actual geometry was. 


Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 782
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I'll be a helper im from New York, USAand in 4th grade

??


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
i dunno why but this actually made me laugh pretty hard.  my old geometry teacher had a chart with a bunch of the polyhedrons and we would just ask her questions about them instead of whatever the actual geometry was. 
What the heck?


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
i dunno why but this actually made me laugh pretty hard.  my old geometry teacher had a chart with a bunch of the polyhedrons and we would just ask her questions about them instead of whatever the actual geometry was. 
What the heck?
fine, if Given f(x) = e(^x2 - x) find the the intervals of increase and decrease of f, the values of x for which f has a local extremum, and the intervals of concavity and inflection points.  thanks


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
i dunno why but this actually made me laugh pretty hard.  my old geometry teacher had a chart with a bunch of the polyhedrons and we would just ask her questions about them instead of whatever the actual geometry was. 
What the heck?
fine, if Given f(x) = e(^x2 - x) find the the intervals of increase and decrease of f, the values of x for which f has a local extremum, and the intervals of concavity and inflection points.  thanks
*clap* Bravo, bravo!  Nice job done!


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
no what I said was a question. I thought you were supposed to help us out here 


Latest Forum Posts

Its a never ending game!

Kidzworld Profile Survey

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Post a lie about the user above you

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Have you ever rage quitted a game?

Post a lie about the user above you

Post a lie about the user above you

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Last one to say postman pat wins

Latest Videos

Play Online Games