x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

no what I said was a question. I thought you were supposed to help us out here 
That was the trick.  Besides, we handle questions that range from 3rd-6th.  See first post for more info.  *smile*  Thank you for you patience!


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
that was a fifth grade mathematics question 


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

that was a fifth grade mathematics question 
Oh, but there is more.  I specialize in the Texas area.  If you want to ask someone about your area, ask around.  *smile* Again, thank you for you patience!


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
who says I'm not from texas? 


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

who says I'm not from texas? 
Your profile.  If you act like a cowboy, it will be a disgrace to Texas.  Do not trust the stereotypes  please.  Visit Texas, & I strongly recommend Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio.  Would you like more details?


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

who says I'm not from texas? 
Your profile.  If you act like a cowboy, it will be a disgrace to Texas.  Do not trust the stereotypes  please.  Visit Texas, & I strongly recommend Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio.  Would you like more details?
yes I am originally from north carolina and now live in texas. 


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

who says I'm not from texas? 
Your profile.  If you act like a cowboy, it will be a disgrace to Texas.  Do not trust the stereotypes  please.  Visit Texas, & I strongly recommend Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio.  Would you like more details?
yes I am originally from north carolina and now live in texas. 
How can I be sure?  Do not worry, I am not a hacker ((what a stupid occupation, anyway)).


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
i thought this was help no questions asked... I'm not being helped and I'm losing time..


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12516
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

i thought this was help no questions asked... I'm not being helped and I'm losing time..
If you need help, we can not help you.  Try looking online or ask a friend.  We only specialize 3rd-6th grade, & I specialize in the Texas region   If you are over the age of 12, we are sorry, but we can not help you.  Thank you.


Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
Member since:
April 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9181
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

i thought this was help no questions asked... I'm not being helped and I'm losing time..
Aw. Poor baby.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


Latest Forum Posts

gender options!

bing vs google

Calling or Texting?

Hi

Hi

what kind of phone do you have??

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

what kind of phone do you have??

Laptop or Desktop?

Android or Apple

Latest Videos

Play Online Games