Back left
Back right

DRAMA HELP NEEDED! A.S.A.P

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I need help with saying  sentences and not letting all my air out at once for a play I'm in. if your wondering I'm in the Hobbit. Wink

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Say it slowly,but pronounce every sound well.  Try vocal warm ups.  They help a lot.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mon135" wrote:

Say it slowly,but pronounce every sound well.  Try vocal warm ups.  They help a lot.
Ok thanks.

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"americangirllover888" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

Ok thanks.
Your welcome.  Break a leg!

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity