Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
neena28
neena28
StarStar
i have two questions in chemistry............. give one example of a hydrocarbon, other than pentane, having more than three isomers.and............. explain isomers.

vaishnavi........

please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar
An isomer is a molecule with the same atoms, but different structure, which gives it different properties. An example would be C7H16 where the same 7 carbon atoms and 16 hydrogen atoms are always used, but they're different in structure. Here's a crude picture of C7H16 in different forms.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
neena28
neena28
StarStar
thanks helped me a lot!

vaishnavi........

please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar

"neena28" wrote:

thanks helped me a lot!
No problem, chemistry was a lot of fun.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
neena28
neena28
StarStar
even i luv chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaishnavi........

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos