Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

~☞The Joke Club☜~

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ⒽⒺⓁⓁⓄ❢
Here at the joke club, All you need to do is let your funny juices flow and let out as many good - or bad - jokes you can think of!
Have fun inventing new funny Jokes and riddles, sharing them with your friends, and playing Joke Or Dare! ☟

Joke Or Dare...:

In Joke or dare, a friend asks you "______________Joke Or Dare?" and you respond, Joke or dare.                                                 Username here

Basically, If you answer JOKE, You have to tell the funniest joke you can think of, If you pick dare, Your friend will give you a riddle and you MUST answer it or you will be doomed to be a chicken! Not really, but throught the rest of your time playing Joke or Dare, You will be refered to as "Chicken" (Not to be used meanly please)
Also, If you pick dare, your friend may also dare you to do something like "Slap your hand on the keyboard and see what comes up -without checking-. or "type your username with your eyes closed".

There will be the occasional contest,The winner gets a Forum in honour of them.

Here is the Riddle for december:

I am kind and caring, but red and hot
I am big and bubbly, but swift I am not
what am I?

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos