Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

jokes;)

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Why did the women eat hotsauce?

Because she wanted to be HOT!

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

jokes;)

Posted By:
100XP
100XP
StarStarStarStar

"historian90" wrote:

again for indian and pakistanis

someone knocked on the door and the person from inside the house asked: Kon hai??

the man from outside said: me hun

so again the first person said : are ander bhi me bahar bhi mein
 smile
nice joke ha! ha! smile

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA

jokes;)

Posted By:
pinkalisous1
pinkalisous1
Star
a family sat a table to eat dinner and there son brought in a robot and this robot slap's u when u lie so the father said "lets try it out" and he ask his son "where were u today the son said"dad i was at school" the robot slap him he then said " ok ok i was at john's house" the robot slaped him again then he said o"ok dad i was making out with a girl" then the father replied "boy when i was your age i never did those things" then the robot slaped him then the mother said"like father like son " and the robot then slaped her. IF U DON'T GET IT COMMENT ME K. Big Grin

kezia

jokes;)

Posted By:
historian90
historian90
Star
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled,and held up a handwritten sign that said"WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.

"I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

jokes;)

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
During WW2 times:

There were 3 UK soldiers, a sargent, a private and a stupid guy. They were running from a bunch of Nazis when they came across a barn. They decided to hide there. They also found some sacks and hid in them just incase.

The Nazis found the barn and investigated it for people. When they came across the first sack with the private in, he called  out "meow meow". "Its just a sack of cats" one Nazi called. Then they came across another sack where the sargent was hiding in, he called out "woof woof". "Its just a sack of dogs" said a Nazi. Then the found the sack the stupid person was staying in and when they were about to open it, he called out "POTATOES!"

jokes;)

Posted By:
lalagirl109_2419469 Lock
lalagirl109_2419469
Star
thats so stupid weird lol Frustrated

LALAGIRL U KNOW WATS UP

jokes;)

Posted By:
historian90
historian90
Star
Rajnikanth slapped a goat and it started crying

bey bey bey bey bey bey bey bey bey....
Today it is known as
JUSTIN BIEBER..!! XD

jokes;)

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

During WW2 times:

There were 3 UK soldiers, a sargent, a private and a stupid guy. They were running from a bunch of Nazis when they came across a barn. They decided to hide there. They also found some sacks and hid in them just incase.

The Nazis found the barn and investigated it for people. When they came across the first sack with the private in, he called  out "meow meow". "Its just a sack of cats" one Nazi called. Then they came across another sack where the sargent was hiding in, he called out "woof woof". "Its just a sack of dogs" said a Nazi. Then the found the sack the stupid person was staying in and when they were about to open it, he called out "POTATOES!"

I've heard something like this, it sounds like a dumb blonde joke.

jokes;)

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
True fact: the last joke on earth will not even be funny .

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

jokes;)

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
Pro/effect being Kim Jong un
pro -people adore him effect-or else
pro-he gots a soft side effect-it's called his body
pro-he can do what ever he wants effect-except ride a roller coaster
pro-he like to relax by playing his favorite game effect-Kim Jong UNO 
pro-people have no idea how it is to be in his shoes effect-except toddlers who wear size 3
pro-he has a son effect-Kim Jong -unior
Kim Jong un pro/effect

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos