Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Marriage Joke

Posted By:
skylar010_1877204 Lock
skylar010_1877204
StarStar
A newly-wed couple moves into a house. By the first week, the wife is saying "Honey, my car isn't working. Can you fix it?". With that, the husband responds "What do I look like? Mr. Tire? I don't fix cars!". A month passes when the wife says "Honey, there's a leak in the roof. Can you fix it?". With that, the husband says "What do I look like? Mr. Repairman? I don't fix roofs!". Two more months pass when the wife says "Honey, the shower head is broken. Can you fix it?". With that, the husband says "What do I look like? Mr.Plumber? I don't fix shower heads!". A day goes by and the wife gets home from shopping while the husband wakes up. He notices she took her car. He forgot about it until she got in the shower. "That's odd" he thought "She doesn't know how to fix those!". He was truly surprised  as he noticed the leak was gone, as were the pots and pans on the floor that caught the water. "She is far too inexperienced to be fixing anything!". He finally asked "How'd you fix all the car, shower, and leak?". "Oh, I didn't! The nice neighbor did!" She smiled. Being the cheap man he was, he groused "How much?". "Oh, nothing! He said he'd do it for free if I either bought him a cake, or kissed him!" she explained. Knowing his wife was completely faithful, he said "What cake did you make him?". The wife answered proudly with "Cake? What do I look like? Betty Crocker? I don't bake cakes!". Let's just say the husband will never take his wife for granted again.

One Direction Infection

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos