x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Why is six afraid of seven?

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
its bigger.
right?

My pun or joke or whatever.

um
why did the chiken cross the road?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

its bigger.

right?


My pun or joke or whatever.


um

why did the chiken cross the road?

Because seven is a registered six offender. xD
Uh
Why DID the chicken cross the road?

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


its bigger.


right?



My pun or joke or whatever.



um


why did the chiken cross the road?

Because seven is a registered six offender. xD
Uh
Why DID the chicken cross the road?

to die

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




its bigger.



right?




My pun or joke or whatever.




um



why did the chiken cross the road?

Because seven is a registered six offender. xD
Uh
Why DID the chicken cross the road?

to die

I can't

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
A horse walks into the bar. Guess what the bartender says?

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

A horse walks into the bar. Guess what the bartender says?

"Why the long face?"

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

A horse walks into the bar. Guess what the bartender says?

why the wide face

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
;We'reNeverGoingDown._1975063 Lock
;We'reNeverGoingDown._1975063
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 73
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

A Freudian Slip is where you say one thing and mean your mother

I've always thought this pun was just great.

And the preacher said he was a good man,
and his brother said he was a good friend,
but the women in two black veils didn't bother to cry,
they each took turnslaying a rose down,
throwing a handful of dirt into the deep ground,
he's not the only who had a secret to hide. ♥


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
A guy walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, "Do you have any helicopter flavored potato chips?" The bartender shakes his head and says, "No, we only have plain."

how how how how how how how how
what how


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

First word that comes to mind?

Stop Profile Picture Judging!

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

BREAKING NEWS: THE WORLD MIGHT END IN 5 DAYS

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Stop Profile Picture Judging!

What is the meaning of your name?

Every reason why you hate youtube ads

Latest Videos

Play Online Games