Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

If one person has 73 baseball cards, and another has 64 baseball cards, how does the one with 64 have more?

I am epic. Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
That's a really tough one

Posted By:

Thumb

dOn't knOw!! Tongue Out
hAhA! Big Grin Tongue Out Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb

He doesn't have 73 baseball cards, they are just marked with a 73 somewhere. The other person actually has 64 baseball cards.

Am I right?

ur mem

Posted By:

Thumb

"iamalive" wrote:

He doesn't have 73 baseball cards, they are just marked with a 73 somewhere. The other person actually has 64 baseball cards.

Am I right?

You are correct! The person has a few Baseball cards from 1973 and the other has 64 baseball cards.

I am epic. Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb

"CarFan14" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Am I right?

You are correct! The person has a few Baseball cards from 1973 and the other has 64 baseball cards.

Yay! 

ur mem

Posted By:

Thumb

I know that everyone knows this one, but what has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?

smile

Posted By:

Thumb

"3nutella" wrote:

I know that everyone knows this one, but what has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?

A human.

ur mem

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"3nutella" wrote:

a man

Posted By:

Thumb

The person with 73 baseball cards has a number of cards with the number 73 on each.  The other person has 63 cards that aren't just marked with 63...  Right?  Took me awhile.  >.<

I don't like to work on days that end in "Y" :3

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity