Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Jokes, Jokes, and more Jokes!

Posted By:
Polarbearlover101
Polarbearlover101
Star
Well here we are going to get funny to start of the jokes that are just going to come rolling in I have a few jokes for all you people....

Q: How do you make a Kleenex dance?

A: You put a boogey in it! 

Q: Why did the tomato blush?

A: Because he saw the salad dressing.

Now do you have a joke you'd like to share? Post it below and let us all see it and laugh. Jokes are for laughs after all. Bye now! Thanks for reading!

The Polarbearlover101 awesomest, coolest, weirdest polar bear lover in the world. Oh yeah baby!

Posted By:
Chasing_Tigerz
Chasing_Tigerz
StarStarStarStar
XD Um um um... I got nothing :c

hehe c:

Posted By:
Polarbearlover101
Polarbearlover101
Star
Tiger girl (can I call you that?) I read your story on your profile and its...great. What I want to know is do you actually chase tigers??? Cause that is awesome.

The Polarbearlover101 awesomest, coolest, weirdest polar bear lover in the world. Oh yeah baby!

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Chasing_Tigerz" wrote:

XD Um um um... I got nothing :c

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
notbradley
notbradley
StarStarStar
why did the cookie go to the hospital?
because he felt crummy

what do you call a man with no arms/legs that gets into a fight with a cat?
claude [clawed] (get it?)

what do you call a guy who never farts in public?
a private tutor [tooter]

"you officially put my feelings in a ziplock bag."
signature
signature2

Posted By:
Chasing_Tigerz
Chasing_Tigerz
StarStarStarStar

"Polarbearlover101" wrote:

Tiger girl (can I call you that?) I read your story on your profile and its...great. What I want to know is do you actually chase tigers??? Cause that is awesome.
hehe c: Thanks you and no no its actually a metaphor ^.^ 
...and I still have no jokes xD

hehe c:

Posted By:
Polarbearlover101
Polarbearlover101
Star
Those are some really great jokes. Thanks for posting!

Posted By:
Dqou123
Dqou123
Star

Alright heres mine-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So a man walks in a bar with his dog and goes to the bartender to ask for a drink. The bartender says, "Im sorry sir, you cant bring dogs in here." So the man replies, "But hes my seeing-eye dog." The bartender gives the man his drink and the man sits down. Soon, another man walks in with a Chihuahua. The first man says, "Hey, you cant bring that dog in here unless you tell the bartender its your seeing eye dog." The second man thanks him and keeps walking. He asks the bartender for a drink, and the bartender says, "You cant bring that dog in here."
"Hes my seeing eye dog."
"They dont give Chihuahua seeing eye dogs."
"THEY GAVE ME A CHIHUAHUA?" 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry. Just thought that was funny :3. Then heres another. Its a blonde joke(ish) so no offence to blondes...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three woman stand in a room about to get execuited. Theres a Brunette, Redhead, and a Blonde. The Executioner brings the Brunette up and asks, "Any last words?"  The woman says, "no." So the man counts down. "3... 2... 1..." The woma screams, "EARTHQUAKE!" and excapes.

Next he bring up the Redhead. He asks her the same question he asked the Brunette and she responds, "No." He starts the count down. "3.... 2... 1..." The woma screams, "TORNADO!" and excapes.

The executioner brings up the Blonde, who by now has realised what the others did. He asks, "Any last words?" She says the same as the last two woman. "3.... 2.... 1..." The woman screams, "FIRE!"

Why do most people judge people by how weird they are? Its not like we are completely insane...*looks innocent* Really smile

Insanity is the one thing I offer thats contagious *evil laugh*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos