x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

← Previous 1
Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 442
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


Posted By:
Caffienate
Caffienate
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"QTpie14" wrote:

In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!

What color were the stairs?


There are no stairs since it's a one story house. 


Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 442
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
well done

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Caffienate" wrote:



"QTpie14" wrote:


In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!


What color were the stairs?


There are no stairs since it's a one story house. 


Im guessing this is one of the more easy riddles smile  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Caffienate
Caffienate
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Caffienate" wrote:



"QTpie14" wrote:


In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!


What color were the stairs?


There are no stairs since it's a one story house. 


Im guessing this is one of the more easy riddles smile  


Has to be since I got it right. I'm horrible at riddles.


Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 442
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


Posted By:
Caffienate
Caffienate
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
e


Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 442
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
its gonna get harder now....

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"QTpie14" wrote:

its gonna get harder now....


Alrighty Big Grin  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 442
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
What goes up but never comes down?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Lets all lie! -moved

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Repeat the person above you game

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Two Word Story

Latest Videos

Play Online Games