Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Say a joke (preferably not straight off Google) and go like any one else's that you like. The joke with the most likes wins! One joke per reply. 5 jokes per person. :3

I may not agree with you, but it doesn't mean I hate you.

"Love your neighbour as yourself." - Mark 12:31 - the Bible

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Oh, this is what you call a walk in the park Abi XD..so like I was traveling in this bus and sitting near the window. This other guy was sitting near to me. The bus just like stopped at a red signal and this guy who has holding this heavy bag came and stood near my seat. The guy who was sitting near me, being nice, stood up and whispered to the person who was standing "sit there". But the person didn't budge. After a few second he said "sit there" in an even louder voice. Still, that guy wouldn't sit. As a last effort this guy said loudly "please take that seat". The guy who was standing looked at him and shouted "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO SIT THERE AGAIN AND AGAIN?? I'M TRYING TO GET OFF AT THE NEXT BUS STOP!!!"".....the whole bus exploded into laughter XD 

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

As Abi didn't get that last joke......here's one I read a few months ago. It's pretty simple

Girlfriend: If you're crying ,send me your tears. If you're laughing, send me your laughs. 

Boyfriend: I'm in the toilet 

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Oh dear. I saw your name Davido on this thread and I immediately wondered how you even felt like you should reply to this thread.

I have a joke guys.

@DavidBecker thinks he's funny.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The real joke is that.. Meghna @ValenciaRose must've thought for hours to write that reply xD (and don't ask me why IT took me this long to reply xD)

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I have feeling this is turning into a DavidBecker v/s @ValenciaRose thread 

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

9/11

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Hitler

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity