Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

jokes

Posted By:
1rosebud45 Lock
1rosebud45
Star
knock knock who''s there nose nose who why can''t our nose be 12feet long[:0]

jokes

Posted By:
Bigbroncofan
Bigbroncofan
StarStarStarStarStar
Boring. :P

What's up. o.o

jokes

Posted By:
Cessna980_798389 Lock
Cessna980_798389
Star
Hey I got one!! There was a kid named Bob and on his way to school his friend told him about the big purple blob. So Bob gets to school and the his friend didn''t get to finish telling him about it. So when Bob got to class he asked the teacher, "What''s the big purple blob?" and the teacher answers, "HOW DARE YOU!!!! GO TO THE PRINxxxxL!!!!!" So Bob went to the prinxxxxl and the principle asked, "Why are you here so early?" and Bob said "Well I asked my teacher what the big purple blob was, and she sent me here. So what''s the big purple blob?" "WHAT!?!?! YOU ARE EXSPELLED!!!" So Bob went home. When he got home his mom asked "What are you doing home from school so early?" and Bob replied, "Well, I asked my teacher what the big purple blob was and she sent me to the prinxxxxl. Then I asked the prinxxxxl and she sent me home, so what''s the big purple blob?" "How could you... GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!" so Bob went to his room. On the way there he met his baby sitter. "Hey, whattaya doin here?" she asked "Well I asked my teacher what the big purple blob was and she sent me to the prinxxxxl. Then the prinxxxxl sent me home my mom sent me to my room. So what''s the big purple blob?" "Go see your dad you rascal!!!!"she replied. So Bob went to his dad. "Hey son what are you doing here?" "Well...I asked my teacher what the big purple blob was and she sent me to the prinxxxxl who sent me home. then mom sent me to my room and my baby sitter sent me to you so what''s the big purple blob?" "YOUR OUT OF THIS FAMILY" so Bob left. on the street a mugger walked up and grabbed Bob. He asked him "Hey kid what you doin out here?" "Well.." and Bob told him haow it happend then said."So What''s the big purple blob?" Then the muggershot him. In heaven the kid asked an angel what the big purple blob was and the angel said,"The big purple blob is a joke that will annoy people."

jokes

Posted By:
go0fy01
go0fy01
StarStar
Date: 3/15/2007 7:17:07 PM
Author:
want to here a blond joke? thers a blond and she hits a
truker and the truker says get out of the car. he draws a cicle and tells her not to get out of it. then he wrecks the inside of the car and the blond is smiling
then he slashes her tires and shes lauhing then he blows up the car and the blond is cracking up the trucker ask the girl why she was lauhing and the blond said''everytime you turned around i stepped out of the circle

BORING [:0]!!!!!!!

PERSON:Peanut butter reeses cup mess with me and I''ll kick your butt bang bang chu chu train watch Kimberly do her thang!!
Me:I can''t
Person:Why not??
MeBig Frownuz i cant
Person:Why not??
MeBig Frownuz my head hurts my brawl 2 tight my booty shakin 2 da left to da right!!

This is a song dont read it sing it!!lol...j/p

jokes

Posted By:
Nikkireal Lock
Nikkireal
Star
THAT SONG IS SO OLD SINCE 2003

HEY Get ADVICE FORM ME !!!

jokes

Posted By:
snakekid2007-l Lock
snakekid2007-l
StarStarStar
that joke is so lame

jokes

Posted By:
izabel143
izabel143
Star
want to here a dumb blond joke ?   a brunette redhead and blond are stranded in the desert because their car broke down the brunette said ill tak the food in case we get hungry the redhead said ill take the water in case we get thirsty the blond said ill take the car door so if we get hot i can roll down the window 

jokes

Posted By:
SaiiSaeeBeSwaggin
SaiiSaeeBeSwaggin
Star
QUESTION: Why Did The Chicken Cross The rode?? ANSWER: To get to Popeyes!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

say your fave word and rate the one above!

pinkie pie never blushes?

no one gets me

The KW bar goes down with the page?

Rock or rap

latest videos