Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

3 blonde jokes

Posted By:
ludacris_fan-l Lock
ludacris_fan-l
StarStarStar
there was a blond a brunett and a red head.they were running from the cops.they hid in some potato sacs in a barn.the police walked over to the bag with the brunette in it and kicked it.she said meow.he walked over to the red and kicked it and she said ruff.he went to the sack with the blond in it and kicked it and she said potato.

blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, all working for NASA, were trying to figure out where to go on the next trip.

The brunette said, "We should go to Mars."
The redhead said, "We should go to the Moon."

The brunette and the redhead sat there arguing for a while. Suddenly, the blonde shouts, "Stop arguing! I know where the next expedition should be to ... the Sun!"

The brunette and the redhead looked at each other and started laughing. The brunette finally said, "You can''t go to the Sun. You would melt or burn up before you even got close!"

The blonde said, "DUH... Not if you go at night!"

One day a blonde kept having the same weird dream everyday, so she went to her doctor.

Doctorx What was your dream about?
Blondex I was being chase by a vampire!

Doctorx xgiggles quitely) So... what is the scenery like?
Blondex I was running in a hall way.

Doctorx Then what happened?

Blondex Well that''s the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happened. I always come to this door, but I can''t open it. I keep pushing the door and pushing the door, but it wouldn''t budge!

Doctorx Does the door have any letters on it?
Blondex Yes it did.

Doctorx And what did these letter spell?
Blondex It said "Pull

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Type your name with your eyes closed

Words That Start With F.

Type your name with your eyes closed

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals