2. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.
3. Smartest dogsx 1) border colliex 2)poodlex 3)golden retriever.
4. Dumbest dogx Afghan
5. Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
6. Men can read smaller print than womenx women can hear better.
7. Chances that an American lives within 50 miles of where they grew upx 1 in 2
8. Amount American Airlines saved in ''87 by taking out 1 olive from each salad served in first classx $40,000
9. City with the most Rolls Royce''s per capitax Hong Kong
10. State with the highest percentage of people who walk to workx Alaska
11. Chances of a white Christmas in New Yorkx 1 in 4
12. Portion of US annual rainfall that falls in Aprilx 1/12
13. Percentage of Africa that is wildernessx 28%
14. Percentage of North America that is wildernessx 38%
15. Estimated % of American adults who go on diet each yearx 44%
16. Barbie''s measurements if she were life sizex 39-23-33
17. Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwearx 7
18. Percentage of Americans who say that God has spoken to themx 36%
19. Percentage of Americans who regularly attend religious servicesx 43%
20. City with highest per capita viewership of TV evangelistsx Washington DC
21. Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over againx 80%
22. % of American women who say they would marry the same manx 50%
23. % of men who say they are happier after their divorce or separationx 58%
24. % of women who say they are happier after their divorce or separationx 85%
25. Number of different family relationships for which Hallmark makes cardsx 105
26. Cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of elevenx $6,400
27. Average number of people airborne over the US any given hourx 61,000.
28. Percentage of Americans who have visited Disneyland or Disney Worldx 70%
29. Average life span of a major league baseballx 7 pitches.
30. Portion of ice cream sold that is vanillax 1/3
31. Portion of potatoes sold that are French friedx 1/3
32. Percentage of Americans that eat at McDonald''s each dayx 7
33. Percentage of bird species that are monogamousx 90%
34. Percentage of mammal species that arex 3%
35. Number of US states that clxxx test scores in their elementary schools are above national averagex 50%
36. Portion of Harvard students who graduate with honorsx 4/5
37. Chances that a burglary in the US will be solvedx 1 in 7.
38. Portion of land in the US owned by the governmentx 1/3
39. Only President to remain a bachelorx James Buchanon
40. Only first lady to carry a loaded revolverx Eleanor Roosevelt
41. Only President to win a Pulitzerx John F. Kennedy for "Profiles in Courage"
42. Only President awarded a patentx Abe Lincoln, for a system of buoying vessels over shoals
43. Only food that does not spoilx honey
44. Only person to win $64,000 Challenge and $64,000 Questionx Dr. Joyce Brothers xsubject is boxing)
45. Only bird that can fly backwardsx Hummingbird
46. Only continent without reptiles or snakesx Antarctica
47. Only animal besides human that can get sunburnx pig
48. Ostriches stick their heads in the sand to look for water.
49. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
50. In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
51. Polar bears are left-handed.
52. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
53. Eskimos never gamble.
54. The world''s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
55. The youngest pope was 11 years old.
56. Mark Twain didn''t graduate from elementary school.
57. Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
58. Pilgrims ate popcorn at the first Thanksgiving dinner.
59. Your nose and ears never stop growing.
60. Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets in our solar system combined.
61. Hot water is heavier than cold.
62. The parachute was invented by da Vinci in 1515.
63. They have square watermelons in Japan. They stack better.
64. Cream does not weigh as much as milk.
65. Starfish have eight eyes-one at the end of each leg.
66. Iceland consumes more Coca-cola per capita than any other nation.
67. First novel ever written on a typewriter was "Tom Sawyer."
68. There are more collect calls on Father''s Day than any other day of the year.
69. Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.
70. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
71. Men get hiccups more often than women.
72. Armadillos can be housebroken.
oO"I''m having a BF!