Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

joke- Everybody knows Joe

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
joe was talking to billy one night, joe said, i know everybody. billy said, you can''t know every body joe, its impossible! joe said i''m telling you I KNOW everybody. Billy said, i bet you don''t know the govenor of the state. Joe said, sure i do, so billy and joe went to the govenors house and the govenor answered the door and said hey joe! joe said to billy, see! i know everybody. Billy said i bet you don''t know the president of the USA. joe said sure i do! so they went to the white house and the front gate was like hey joe! go on in! so they went in and the president goes, hey joe! Joe said, see I DO know everyone! Billy said, i don''t think so, i bet you don''t know they Pope! Joe said, i sure do! So they flew to Vatican City were the pope lives. Joe said to billy, you stand on the balconey and i''ll stand on that platform with the pope. so billy stays there while joe goes into the pope''s house. Joe stands up with the pope and billy sees. so a nun was walking by another man who happened to be standing on the balcony too. The man asked, who are those men up there? the nun said, i don''t know who the old one in the hat is, but the other one is joe!

lol, you probally don''t get it, the pope wears a funny hat and the nun didn''t know who he was, but she knows who joe is! its my grandpa''s joke

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
I get it...Funny.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
FinnishChick-l Lock
FinnishChick-l
StarStarStar
Lol.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Amanda -

R.I.P. Lizzytish
6.5.1991-11.23.2006

Posted By:
sweetangel62 Lock
sweetangel62
StarStarStarStar
XKkX

Online friends, to many to name.

Beyonce fan,avril fan,alisha keys.

you gotta way
Take controll
Peace out

*Katie*
"`

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i didn''t think anyone would get it

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

spell ur username backwards

Hello i'm jake :)

spell ur username backwards

latest videos