Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Blonde joke

Posted By:
dnbc-l Lock
dnbc-l
StarStar
A blonde lady walks into a gas station and says"i need some 710".The cashier says"what"then the blonde lady said "710".So the cashier says "come show me what your talking about".They then go out side and look at the sign and its a upside down "oil"sign.

Blonde joke

Posted By:
Ilikepie Lock
Ilikepie
StarStarStarStar
okay there was this blond girl and she walks into a store and the cashier said we don''t serve to blonds so she went to go buy a wig and she came back with a black wig and so she asked the cashier how much is that T.V. and the cashier said we don''t serve to blonds and she asked how he knew she was a blond and the cashier said because that''s not a T.V. that''s a toaster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
everyone''s special someway and somehow
---------------------------------
~~**hallows eve**~~
-----------------------------------
do you want to be my friend I''ll add you to my friends list

----Friends----
Princess
lildot
tinagirl
chilover
-Wind Element-
regena
-ghost-
Ethacial
Erased
gumbygirl
TieDyeSwirl
Auby Chick
-Beautiful-Disaster-
JesseMLover
baby.......
Tear_Catcher
The Evil Person
taggedgirl
fall.out.girl
mka14
Napintas2
gwathie
baby-girl 119

Blonde joke

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar

Date:10/12/2005 4:19:48 PM
Author:

okay there was this blond girl and she walks into a store and the cashier said we don''t serve to blonds so she went to go buy a wig and she came back with a black wig and so she asked the cashier how much is that T.V. and the cashier said we don''t serve to blonds and she asked how he knew she was a blond and the cashier said because that''s not a T.V. that''s a toaster

no no no the joke goes........A blone walks into a store and asks "how much is that TV?" the employee says "sorry we don''t sell to blondes"xnbspx she leaves the store and dyes her hair brown and comes back and says "how much is that TV?" and the employee says "sorry we don''t sell to blondes"xnbspx so she leaves the store and gets a FULL make over and comes back and says "how much for that TV?"xnbspx and the employee says "sorry we don''t sell to blondes" and she says "HOW DO YOU KNOW I''M A BLONDE?!" and he says "that''s not a TV it''s a microwave. AHAHAHAHA! lol and btw everytime she gets a new make over/wig it''s NOT blonde lol

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Blonde joke

Posted By:
redcheer13-l Lock
redcheer13-l
StarStarStarStar
a rich blonde is driving down the road in her fancy car. while passing a field, she sees another blonde in a rowboat rowing frantically in the middle of the field. this makes the blonde in the car mad because she hates the ''dumb blonde'' steriotype. so she pulls over and shouts to the blonde in the middle of the field ''hey, row over here so i can talk to you!!''

sorry, i can''t tell jokes. my band director tells blonde jokes a lot better than me!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hey everybody. My name is Ronny but I''d prefer you call me Phil. I have one other account, She_Is_My_Sin, for when I''m feeling kinda weird. So, if you see them talking to you instead of me, dont freak. It''s still Phil.

---Tell me you love me just one... more... time...---

"After all this has passed
I still will remain.
After I''ve cried my last
There''ll be beauty from pain.
Though it won''t be today,
Someday I''ll hope again
And there''ll be beauty from pain"

Hey, it''s not my fault your god put my brain in the wrong body. - TG: We''re everywhere

Blonde joke

Posted By:
Dipp-l Lock
Dipp-l
StarStarStar

There r three girls in 3rd grade.One is a redhead one has brown hair and one is a blonde. Which one is tallest? The blonde, she''s 18. lol!!!!!!!

keep up Smile Nose $ $
-

~My friends~

Kampasi
-Wind Element-
tita216
bubles28105
-kimy-rox-
Auby chick
TyeDyeSwirl
Chinadoll2 xmy sis)
sportsgrl71
sLy GuY
Cup Cake1108
Rita180
tinkpink
and somemore....... I think...

Blonde joke

Posted By:
sportsgrl71 Lock
sportsgrl71
StarStarStar
I am not very good at telling blonde jokes so i will just tell you one that my friend told me...
A blonde was working all night trying to figure out a jigsaw
puzzle..she got mad and called her boyfriend..
She asked him if he could "come over and help her with a puzzle cause she has been trying to figure out how to do it all night but she dosent even know where to start"..so he says "what is it suppose to be?"
and she says "some kind of tiger".and he says "ok i will be right over"....
when he got there she showed him the puzzle and he said.." why dont we go drink a cup of coffee" he sighed "and then we will put the frosted flakes back in the box!"
pretty dumb huh?lol

Hilary duff rocks my world!!

Fine guys open my eyes,smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart!

xif you want to be my friend tell me in a post thx)
my friends
Hilfan#1
axelandra21494
Auby chick
P.I.T.A.14
silver hawk
bunny102
juciy_kiss
Dipp
TieDyeSwirl
Cup Cake1108
If you want to be on my friends list PLLZZZZ tell me! you can never have to many friends.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

latest videos