Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

this is kinda funny

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
If Kitty Carlisle married Conway Twitty, she''d be Kitty Twitty.
If Yoko Ono married Sonny Bono, she''d be Yoko Ono Bono.
If Dolly Parton married Salvador Dali, she''d be Dolly Dali.
If Bo Derek married Don Ho, she''d be Bo Ho.
If Oprah Winfrey married Depak Chopra, she''d be Oprah Chopra.
If Cat Stevens married Snoop Doggy Dogg xhey! it''s the ''90''s!), he''d be Cat Doggy Dogg.

If Olivia Newton-John married Wayne Newton, then divorced him to marry Elton John, she''d be Olivia Newton-John Newton John.

If Sondra Locke married Elliott Ness, then divorced him to marry Herman Munster, she''d become Sondra Locke Ness Munster.

If Bea Arthur married Sting, she''d be Bea Sting.
If Liv Ullman married Judge Lance Ito, then divorced him and married Jerry Mathers, she''d be Liv Ito Beaver.
If Snoop Doggy Dogg married Winnie the Pooh, he''d be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh.
How about a baseball marriage? If Boog Powell married Felipe Alou, he''d be Boog Alou.
If G. Gordon Liddy married Boutros-Boutros Ghali, then divorced him to marry Kenny G., he''d be G. Ghali G.

Nog xQuark''s brother on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine") has no other name, so he uses it twice when getting a marriage license. If he married Howard Hughes, and then Pamela Dare, he''d be Nog Nog Hughes Dare.

If Shirley Jones married Tom Ewell, then Johnny Rotten, then Nathan Hale, she''d be Shirley Ewell Rotten Hale.

If Ivana Trump married, in succession, Orson Bean xactor), King Oscar xof Norway), Louis B. Mayer xof MGM), and Norbert Wiener xmathematician), she would then be Ivana Bean Oscar Mayer Wiener.

If Woody Allen married Natalie Wood, divorced her and married Gregory Peck, divorced him and married Ben Hur, he''d be Woody Wood Peck Hur.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

this is kinda funny

Posted By:
LuvzLedZeppelin Lock
LuvzLedZeppelin
StarStarStarStar
Ha HA HA. Those are funny, but I dont know who some of those people are...

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

What?!?

You want me to take the eardbuds out and turn off my iPod?

You want me to STOP
listening to music?

haha... you''re funny

.......................................................................................

They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost,
My cellmate''s a killer, they made me do push-ups in drag
But nobody cares if you''re losing yourself ...am I losing myself?!
Well, I miss my mom,
Will they give me the chair,
Or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you darex
Ah, nobody knows...all the trouble I''ve seen!

Um... yeah

-K

this is kinda funny

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
I don''t know more than half of the people on there. I just think that how they combined the names were pretty funny.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

this is kinda funny

Posted By:
weirdo4everKris Lock
weirdo4everKris
StarStarStarStar
LMAO. FUnny

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`
Joke Of A Romantic
Kate... That''s Me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos