Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
O.k, First Of All, A Big Thanks To Tanya And Huge! They made this stickied post possible! It is the same as the one before it. Anyone is welcome, as long as you play fair. We had just over 1200 comments on the old thread. As you can see, it's a rappidly growing, fun game to play, and is both challenging and addictive. I will give out riddle after riddle, and will see who can get the answer first. Rules I Post The Riddles, You Answer Them. This Does Not Work Both Ways. Do Not Copy This Post, Or Make One Similar To It. Here's Why: If You Ask Riddles, And I Don't Know About It, Then I Would Post Them, And Everyone Would Know The Answer. Therefore, Making It Not Fun For Anyone. You Get 1 Point For Each Riddle You Get Right. You Keep Track Of That, If You Want, Not Me. (Unless I'm Holding A Contest, More On That Later...) Do Not Get The Answer To The Riddle From The Internet. Where Is The Self-Pride In That Anyway? I've Had A Few People Do That In The Past, And They Are Banned From Here. (They Know Who They Are) Use The Brain The Good Lord Gave You. It's As Simple As That. Have Fun! Contests From Time To Time, I Will Hold Special Contests. These Will Be New To Everone. Here Is A List Of Contests I Might Do. 1. I Will Give Out Riddles As Normal, But For A Certain Amount Of Time, I Will Keep Track Of How Many Points Each Person Has. Be The First To Answer A Riddle Correctly, And Win 1 Point) At The End Of The Contest, Whoever Has The Most Points Is The Winner, And Will Win A Special Prize. 2. This Contest Will Be Just One Riddle, But It Will Be From A List Of Super Hard Riddles I Have Set Back For This Ocassion. The First Person To Answer Correctly, Wins A Prize. (Note: I May Change An Ordinarry Riddle Into A Contest Riddle If I Think It Is Worthy) If You Have Any Sugesstions, For New Contests, Comment Me On My Profile! Other Don't Forget To Join The Great Group, Smart Peeps From How Smart R U?. We Have Some Group Riddles, And You Can Meet Other Great Followers Of The Group. You Can Chat About The Latest Riddle, Or Just Hang Out! You Can Go To My Profile, And Look Under Groups, You'll See It About The Third From The Bottom! If You Like The Thread, Then You'll Be Sure To Love The Group! So, JOIN, JOIN, JOIN! Any Complaints? Call 1-800-IDon'tCare. Any Questions Or Comments? Call 1-800-CommentMe. Thanks For Reading, And Have Fun! So, We Are Back To The Original Question, Just How Smart R U? Edited by: dropitpop393 on February 14 at 11:35 AM

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
First, Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
Ganster_Girl
Ganster_Girl
StarStarStarStar
your eyes

My name is...what? My name is.....who? My name is slim shady!

Just kidding its not really its Ally. Nice to meet you!

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Good try, but no. Dig deeper.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
mcZ_1357012 Lock
mcZ_1357012
StarStarStarStar
a memory

We must destroy twilight. Something that evil must surely contain a piece of Voldemort's soul.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Correct! A memory! Next, What is significant about 3661 seconds past midnight on 1st January 2001?

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Correct! A memory! Next, What's the least number of chairs you would you need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons?

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Wouldn't it be ten? I mean there has to be more to it, but logicaly, the answer is 10

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
mcZ_1357012 Lock
mcZ_1357012
StarStarStarStar
four

We must destroy twilight. Something that evil must surely contain a piece of Voldemort's soul.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
Ganster_Girl
Ganster_Girl
StarStarStarStar

My name is...what? My name is.....who? My name is slim shady!

Just kidding its not really its Ally. Nice to meet you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos