Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26791
ello again and i was wondoring is pat the female and thats why shes not his brother? Frustrated [keeps wondoring]

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494 Lock
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 50

"hugebear" wrote:

ello again and i was wondoring is pat the female and thats why shes not his brother? Frustrated [keeps wondoring]

huge..Grin.. the riddle didn't say the other person wuz a guy... so the other person is pat's sister... making pat her brother?

xo g


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26791
Blush mkay well maybe theres the brother and sister and ones called patrick and ones called patrica [hides and relises hes forgot what the riddle was] Frustrated and whats your opinon? Clown

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494 Lock
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 50

".Circle.Of.Freaks." wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

ello again and i was wondoring is pat the female and thats why shes not his brother? Frustrated [keeps wondoring]

huge..Grin.. the riddle didn't say the other person wuz a guy... so the other person is pat's sister... making pat her brother?

i don't think i made sense... the person is a girl.

xo g


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26791
Confused O.o

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494 Lock
.Circle.Of.Freaks._1381494
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 50
Pat Smith gives someone a dollar. Pat is this person's brother, but the person is not Pat's brother. How can that be? ------------------------------------------------- Pat is this persons brother. the person is not pat's brother, because the person's a girl. Therefore they're brother [pat] and sister[person] [:

xo g


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26791
mkay Big Grin and codys on Big Grin [waits to see who got its right] Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX_1332077 Lock
XxStephiePiexX_1332077
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

".Circle.Of.Freaks." wrote:

Pat Smith gives someone a dollar. Pat is this person's brother, but the person is not Pat's brother. How can that be? ------------------------------------------------- Pat is this persons brother. the person is not pat's brother, because the person's a girl. Therefore they're brother [pat] and sister[person] [:
^^ That makes sense.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1597
Correct! That person is Pat's sister! Next, If they have three oranges and you take away two, how many wil you have? Edited by: dropitpop393 on November 20 at 11:57 AM

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26791

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

".Circle.Of.Freaks." wrote:

Pat Smith gives someone a dollar. Pat is this person's brother, but the person is not Pat's brother. How can that be? ------------------------------------------------- Pat is this persons brother. the person is not pat's brother, because the person's a girl. Therefore they're brother [pat] and sister[person] [:
^^ That makes sense.
Yush its does and its makes more sinse then the answers i put Blush [walks into the wall]

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


play online games

latest forum posts

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

write any kw members name

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos