Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
1/6.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

That depends Frustrated If its just a coinkidink that the die has come up with a one 9 times in a row then the chance is 1/6 just like any other throw. But, if its a biased dice then it could be anywhere in the region of 1/6 chance to a 1/1 chance, depending on the biasness of it.
... How can an inanimate object be biased?

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Correct! 1/6 (A die has no memory) Next, Which clock works best, the one that loses a minute a day, or the one that doesn't work at all? Why?

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

That depends Frustrated If its just a coinkidink that the die has come up with a one 9 times in a row then the chance is 1/6 just like any other throw. But, if its a biased dice then it could be anywhere in the region of 1/6 chance to a 1/1 chance, depending on the biasness of it.
... How can an inanimate object be biased?
You can get biased dice - they can be weighted at one side so they have a much bigger chance of the weighted side landing face down so the number opposit it is facing upwards.

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it the one thats loses one minute per day works the best cos it works and the other ones doesnt work at all? Cos the one that loses only one minute per day works and the other one doesnts work at all Frustrated

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
Steph: (first post with mods, but I'll try again). Biased dice will have more weight on one side so the number on the opposite side has more chance of landing facing upwards.

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
GirlUdontKnow_1340558 Lock
GirlUdontKnow_1340558
StarStarStarStar

"dropitpop393" wrote:

Correct! 1/6 (A die has no memory) Next, Which clock works best, the one that loses a minute a day, or the one that doesn't work at all? Why?
th one that loses a minute a day, because u asked which WORKS best... the other one does not work at all. I dunno.

2 boyz were having a debate on laptops vs computerz and I wuz like"oh cool lets make this a three way debate. U guyz stick to laptopz and computerz and ill do cheese"They were staring at me 4 a long time but then they just nodded.So i wuz like "Yeah, i'd like to see you try to eat a laptop or computer" and that proves Im random all the time, lolz!

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

Steph: (first post with mods, but I'll try again). Biased dice will have more weight on one side so the number on the opposite side has more chance of landing facing upwards.

Oh, I see. Okay.

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
None of them works the best because the one that loses the minute a day isn't accurate and the one that doesn't work at all just... doesn't work at all...

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

How Smart R U?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
i still think the one whats only loses one minutes per day is better then the one whast doesnt work at all but mkay Smile Nose

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

Gender Stereotypes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos